UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Collapsing I Love You House??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Deepshade

Sorceror
Re: Collapsing I Love You House??

Ducymickks said:
yup and as soon as the house falls hitting alt+f4 will kickstart the scavenging a few seconds before everyone else (provided you time it just right), those checks are mine! *grins wickedly*

but but...why? why would u want to choose the active appliction which is what alt+f4 does? is there a deeper meaning to this? like do not horde earthly items, or give and thout shall receiveth? :confused:

olej

Wanderer

"Demolition Pending" Houses

If your house is scheduled to decay but still has contract-vendors with unexpired contracts, the house will list as "Demolition Pending" and not fully decay until 9 days after those contracts expire. Houses with this status cannot be reclaimed, even by reactivating their accounts. These houses remain standing only to allow the contract-vendor owners to reclaim their vended inventory. (You can find more information on Contract Vendors here.)

http://guide.uo.com/house_6.html

Tunuyan

Wanderer

There are more people camping that pile of checks than there are in the gauntlet

That house wont fall for a while it sounds like....I thought I saw ILY in game not less than a month ago...did she get banned? Place another house.

lukin69

Knight

ooh, lets start a pool on when the house will fall! :D
i get december 3rd! heh, who wants to put up an arty for the winner of the pool :p

Ah, a dream come true for so many noobs... But sadly, it's not.

People are forgetting all those vendors have contracts... And with the gold that's stocked into them, they're going to take a LONG time before they self-destruct... Perhaps until, say, later next year. Some of those probably have very few items left, and have much gold on them, which means they'll only be taking a pitiance per day. It may actually be years before the house actually collapses.

Tunuyan

Wanderer

ILY was loaded (obviously) and spent a lot of time on tailor BODS so im guessing she/he didnt want to worry about vendors wandering off and kept them fat and happy with cash.
I say it wont fall for a very long time.

hmmmm I wonder if I could make any cash selling ale to the campers.

Ripa

Sorceror

Once your house is set as Demolition Pending (aka IDOC with vendors) there is nothing you can do to solve it. It will decay. Probably in around 2/3 weeks.

Tunuyan said:
ILY was loaded (obviously) and spent a lot of time on tailor BODS so im guessing she/he didnt want to worry about vendors wandering off and kept them fat and happy with cash.
I say it wont fall for a very long time.

hmmmm I wonder if I could make any cash selling ale to the campers.
It wasn't just ILY that did BODs; previously, as I understand, he/she, (I've heard that ILY, in real life, is actually female, and is NOT the head of R.W.) had pretty much ALL of R.W. collecting BODs for them to fill out. Plus, the fact that I've counted, at different occasions, what appears to be perhaps 10+ 120% tailors of their own, I'd judge that they no longer bothered with reset BODs; they simply tossed out anything that wasn't a BRSK BOD.

But yeah, that means the vendors are loaded with cash; unless somebody (that is, the player holding the contract) removes it from them, they'll sit there, with nothing in their inventory, and just deduct their base fee. And thats what, 30 gold every 8 hours or so, or something like that? That means that we could be waiting years.

I think I'll stick to houses that will actually fall, thank you very much; I'll most certainly make more money, and have more fun, doing that then sitting at ILY's house. (anything humorous that happens there I can watch via RPV)

lukin69

Knight

i dont know, that seems silly, youd think there would be something coded in to reflect periods of inactivity on a vendor and go ahead and let vendors die destroying items on vendors, or dropping items to the ground..but what do i know, im one of those "Noobs whose dreams just came true", very harsh idiotic statement from someone who has spent way to much time in the game obviously and has nothing better to do than bash people down when their hopes get up. (no offense, but if you can dish it out then you can take it) :cool:

Red Squirrel

Wanderer

I'm camping it now, but I highly doubt it will drop due to the vendors, and I doubt ILY would let that drop. I want that Christmas tree more then anything, perfect time for the season. :p All those 120 PSes would be funny to have too, sell em in bulk and totally mess up their value. lol

craig

Sorceror

You guys never listen first ILY collected all of her own bods. Second yes she is female, however she is not even RW, she got booted from RW for unknown reason, because fox did not like her or something along them lines. so she made her own guild called (R) rain or something along them lines

xaxas

Wanderer

@ lukin: Dude, stop whining for not being able to get stuff that is not yours in the first place. You know, when we all started Demise there wasnt one huge IDOC house for every one of us, full of brsk's, 1 mil checks and whatnot. Get over it. If you ask me when a house falls all the items locked on it should be insta destroyed but thats another story.

In 2 words: get your ass & go earn the items you need, dont hang next to a frikken house that aint gonna fall in the next 5 days forsure.

lukin69

Knight

whose whining? just stating that theres no reason to be an ass about it.
lol @ your temper

YellowBelly

Wanderer

Red Squirrel, Good luck getting the Xmas trees that get stuck to the ground when the house falls LOLOL.

Red Squirrel

Wanderer

Oh I doubt I'll get anything, it will either fall when I'm not looking, or someone will grab it before me. :D And like has been mentioned, because of the vendors, this ain't falling for a while, I don't think.

Funny who everyone gathers for IDOCs, reminds me of when the power goes out in big cities and everyone starts looting stores, we are so greedy.

EKiN

Knight

Red Squirrel said:
we are so greedy.

so true

lolers at the people camping ilys place tho. you guys must be desperate if you are going to wait 2 weeks for that thing to drop

there could be 2 mill on those vendors

Status
Not open for further replies.