UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Collapsing I Love You House??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Collapsing I Love You House??

EKiN said:
so true

lolers at the people camping ilys place tho. you guys must be desperate if you are going to wait 2 weeks for that thing to drop

there could be 2 mill on those vendors
2 WEEKS? I think it might be more like 2 YEARS. Don't forget that vendors will remain there if they have no goods on them, and take FOREVER to drain their millions of gold; they've been VERY busy vendors. :p

salada

Wanderer

I'm gonna make sure i use all my money to buy stuff from a vendor so the house wont decay...then it will cost 60 gold/day...lets see how long it will take to burn 600k...30 years?

EKiN said:
dude.. you just told the kids santa doesnt exist
Correction: I just told the kids that I shot santa. And the easter bunny, too, while we're at it. :p

pbguy434

Knight

Kal vas pwnt.

Now thats shooting Santa. And then shooting everyone who is waiting on that house in the foot. Awesome.

[Drakull]

Knight

pbguy434 said:
Kal vas pwnt.

Now thats shooting Santa. And then shooting everyone who is waiting on that house in the foot. Awesome.
well... in theory IF THE HOUSE IS IN DEMOLITION PENDING IT CAN'T BE REFRESHED.

[Drakull]

Knight

Drakull-demise said:
well... in theory IF THE HOUSE IS IN DEMOLITION PENDING IT CAN'T BE REFRESHED.
From www.uo.com:

"Demolition Pending" Houses

"Houses with this status cannot be reclaimed, even by reactivating their accounts. These houses remain standing only to allow the contract-vendor owners to reclaim their vended inventory. "

Lucifall

Knight

Them why xiao xiao's broke apart? I dont get it. Arent they the same person?

Red Squirrel

Wanderer

Haha pwnt, funny stuff. I knew she'd be back. Anyone would be extremely retarded to let a house with that much stuff just fall.

Ripa

Sorceror

Red Squirrel said:
Haha pwnt, funny stuff. I knew she'd be back. Anyone would be extremely retarded to let a house with that much stuff just fall.

You all dont get it. She can not do anything to solve this situation, her house will decay, even if she plays 24 hours a day for the next 2 years. That house will decay.

But it is even worse. She will have a hard time trying to get back the things already locked or secure, because as soon as she releases anything, somebody will be ready to take it.

Good Luck I Love You, you are going to need it. You better start logging on in different time zones.

Tunuyan

Wanderer

She must have placed another house recently because I know I saw her less that 90 days ago.

Im moving in RL this weekend and im not sure which would be worse...movin all that stuff outa her house or movin all my crap in the Big Yellow 26 foot Penske.

ZachM1

Sorceror

No, she has many characters named I Love You, it isnt that hard, she just had some of her accounts banned in August just like the rest of the people with decaying houses.

Red Squirrel

Wanderer

The house itself will decay, but all she really has to do is make it private, go in build mode, wall it up, and release items, bank, delete plot and instantly put new one, rebuild. At least that's what the smart thing would be to do. with all that cash and lack of life outside uo I'm sure she can afford to go in build mode even if it's temporarily. :p

Oh, and it would take approximately 2342425 trips to luna bank (thank god its not far) using 5 pack horses to bank all the stuff. :p

Let's not even get to the bank box limit, this is just a theory since it would not fit in the bank. lol

Ripa

Sorceror

I am not that sure that a house set as "Demolition Pending" can be modified by the owner. When a house is in Demolition Process (or IDOC) it is instantly condemned and accordingly not accesible by anyone (even the owner). I think that is how it works, but I am not 100% sure.

Anyhow, I Love You, I have plenty space in my castle :D

ZachM1

Sorceror

But the point youre missing is obviously the owner account was banned so all of this discussion is pointless. He cant release the stuff, he cant modify the house. If he could have he would have done it already.

I cant believe none of you newbies made the connection between all these decaying houses and the August bannings...90 days anyone :/

Red Squirrel

Wanderer

Think most people have better things to do then count days since some random people were banned, let alone keeping track of who they were.

Ripa

Sorceror

Zach-demise said:
I cant believe none of you newbies made the connection between all these decaying houses and the August bannings...90 days anyone :/

Were some accounts banned on August?? :eek: :eek: :eek:
I did not notice that. And no one complained about it on forums ?? ..... how strange :confused: :confused: :confused:

Status
Not open for further replies.