UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

(completed) Treasures of Tabul

Hawken

Wanderer
Re: Treasures of Tabul

mcnabola, where do you find rangers? Look everywhere you find rangers and you will find Riordan.

Digatalas

Knight

kayo_michael;459512 said:
how do you scan using UOAM?

The ranger WONT BE ON UOAM.... that's a given since uoam only shows what is default o nthe shard. this ranger is part of the quest, so he is new, so you wont find him.

mcnabola;459576 said:
i found the wise man and onto the next step

Stop worrying so much... just try to have fun

LadyCrimson

Wanderer

This is a note to say that there is no reason why any person would have to leave the wise man without knowing EXACTLY where they are going.

LadyCrimson

Wanderer

Ok, so my brother (the guest) is rooting that I post a picture of the treasure room for you all to see what lies at the end of your quest. Perhaps it would be more incentive to get crack-a-lack-in.

Attachments

• treasure_room.jpg
    treasure_room.jpg
    31 KB · Views: 147

koka

Knight

try a few times, go around it and click on the rune. anyway just view the screenshots in the earlier replies. the problem is finding the right npc and ask for next clue.

dinin25

Sorceror

where the hell do you find rangers anyways? Not asking for exact location jus a general idea of areas i sould look, I've tried all fletchers i can think of :confused:

DonMuerte

Squire

this fiery blaze nonsense is the most vague thing I've ever heard. hrm, let me think... fiery place in UO? let me name a few... *3 days later the list ends*

DonMuerte

Squire

dinin25;459717 said:
where the hell do you find rangers anyways? Not asking for exact location jus a general idea of areas i sould look, I've tried all fletchers i can think of :confused:

Skara Brae...