UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

(completed) Treasures of Tabul

koka

Knight
Re: Treasures of Tabul

towns, some stables especially, maybe farm or whatsoever.

(and lastly in cartoons, like Power Rangers :p)

LadyCrimson

Wanderer

DonMuerte;459719 said:
this fiery blaze nonsense is the most vague thing I've ever heard. hrm, let me think... fiery place in UO? let me name a few... *3 days later the list ends*

not sure how many fiery places you know in the sky of UO.... please, PM me if there are lots.

LadyCrimson

Wanderer

As I have said before, there is absolutely no reason to leave the wise man for the next location without knowing 100% where you are going.

LadyCrimson

Wanderer

I saw some people trying to skip around... I'll tell ya - not something you want to do because if you don't get through the whole thing and hear ALL it has to offer (and take notes), then you won't be getting into the treasure room.

now.. THATS a hint :)

Digatalas

Knight

someone wanna help me out a bit... i can't find 1b... i ran all over brit and in every direction near the boulder and in the graveyard...but nothing. also, i cant figure out where the ranger may be. i searched skara Braee bu nothing..

xantier

Sorceror

but he wasnt there yesterday i'm first finder of this quest but there wasnt riordan at skara rangers. Then i quited