UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Congratulation Mr. President, Trixy 2nd term.

Re: Congratulation Mr. President, Trixy 2nd term.

Mico;1725945 said:
Good. Can't win then quit. Know your role.

yeah. i guess if elections is all i could win i would be like you.
what a relief on my part! phew!

Sheivan01

Knight

Since when banksitters are related with factions? You dont even have to understand, get the fuck out of here

Lynyrd

Knight

Reign Flame;1725997 said:
If you didn't know, every person on UO is a banksitter and a trammy. You all want your rares and gold and houses.

False.

elohdee

Knight

Sheivan01;1725991 said:
Since when banksitters are related with factions? You dont even have to understand, get the fuck out of here

Anyone can use the faction forums. There is no rule against it, or your noob ass wouldn't be here.

Stides40oz

Knight

elohdee;1725928 said:
Actually wanky told me they were quiting com long before you camped an election booth haha.

Nice try.

im smelling bullshit. Because one of the decadence offered me 5 mil if my guild would leave them alone and "stop being dicks to them". I got screen shots if neccessary.

Why would they offer me 5 mil if they were quitting?

Suil Ban;1726038 said:
We still see them on their Violence characters here and there.

Then we kill them :(

yeah right, no one plays reds now since they're nerfed, didn't you hear?

Sheivan01

Knight

EQMS Are never going to play dark**ll

"If you use an AoE spell in the middle of a group and your guys are there they are getting nuked too. This works for friendly spells as well. If you are casting a big ass Heal AoE for your group and your enemies are in the middle of that fight they are getting healed. This makes no difference if you are grouped, guilded, same race, or gay lovers."

Sheivan01

Knight

Reign Flame;1725997 said:
WOW, you're not rude as fuck and very stereotypical.

If you didn't know, every person on UO is a banksitter and a trammy. You all want your rares and gold and houses. So shut the fuck up and stop being a hypocritical ass.

Mm.. no? Some people only play to pvp