UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Congratulation Mr. President, Trixy 2nd term.

Sheivan01

Knight
Re: Congratulation Mr. President, Trixy 2nd term.

elohdee;1726012 said:
Anyone can use the faction forums. There is no rule against it, or your noob ass wouldn't be here.

Says the guy who doesnt even play UO anymore because everytime he would come back he would get buttfucked by the worst noobs and log off :eek:

Stides40oz

Knight

MrBrightside;1726080 said:
yeah right, no one plays reds now since they're nerfed, didn't you hear?

mark nerfed reds!!! omg we cant play reds nemore!! reds are useless now i might as well delete all my reds!!! Omg mark has a personal agenda against us

Stides40oz

Knight

Son of Wanker;1726099 said:

ok so uve proved you quit factions right after realizing u couldnt win the election. Or lemme guess the 51 votes you got for hard body was u guys just jokin around?? Face it. You lost the election and rage quit com.

Our plan went off without a hitch. Now stay the fuck out of my faction. :cool:

Stides;1726141 said:
ok so uve proved you quit factions right after realizing u couldnt win the election. Or lemme guess the 51 votes you got for hard body was u guys just jokin around?? Face it. You lost the election and rage quit com.

Our plan went off without a hitch. Now stay the fuck out of my faction. :cool:

quoted for truth

well tbh its not like we was gonna vote for trixy, and we knew was going to leave com the moment you all started following us in every pond fight. :/
second don't act like you got the intelligence to plan something that far in advance.

really though. im hoping this is just all for laughs...we dont really care one way or another.....i mean like, you guys dont think you accomplished something for real do you? :(

Flipper

Knight

recruiting for pvp guild must be willing to play without a guildmaster and let him talk shit for his guild's in game success

elohdee;1726012 said:
Anyone can use the faction forums. There is no rule against it, or your noob ass wouldn't be here.
lol........that creepy french kid > creepy fat kid
Flipper;1726155 said:
recruiting for pvp guild must be willing to play without a guildmaster and let him talk shit for his guild's in game success

lol..........welcome to my world.

Son of Wanker;1726150 said:
you guys dont think you accomplished something for real do you? :(

except defeating you off the shard? no...not really.

elohdee

Knight

Stides;1726023 said:
im smelling bullshit. Because one of the decadence offered me 5 mil if my guild would leave them alone and "stop being dicks to them". I got screen shots if neccessary.

Why would they offer me 5 mil if they were quitting?

My words be not of bullshit my fellow factioner. Wanky told me earlier that day they were leaving com. I know not of your peoples pointless election booth camping or some dumbo offering you gold.

tsk tsk tsk.

elohdee

Knight

Sheivan01;1726085 said:
Says the guy who doesnt even play UO anymore because everytime he would come back he would get buttfucked by the worst noobs and log off :eek:

Whoa whoa whoa now odb.

Sheivan01

Knight

Ill take that as a compliment, Odb is still a legend after 5 years of great accomplishments

Lynyrd

Knight

Sheivan01;1726202 said:
Ill take that as a compliment, Odb is still a legend after 5 years of great accomplishments

rofl

odb? the guy who ran MDK? that motherfucker is the biggest scrub, he accuses my guild of scripting syncs, heals, and even scripting follow macros. he said he ran this shard and owned everyone and anyone that he faught against no matter the numbers. mdk was a fucking joke