UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Congratulation Mr. President, Trixy 2nd term.

Mico

Sorceror
Re: Congratulation Mr. President, Trixy 2nd term.

elohdee;1726811 said:
FOE quit com before you guys even started guarding the base.

Not so much of a defeat I guess. Stides almost had me there. :(

I would quit COM too if my guild lost the election and can't get access to any faction vendors.

elohdee

Knight

Mico;1726830 said:
I would quit COM too if my guild lost the election and can't get access to any faction vendors.

You can spin the story any which way you would like. They quit long before they were losing the election. They quit via the majority of pvp being in CoM. You know some kids actually still play this game to pvp. Not camp election booths?

Stides40oz

Knight

elohdee;1726921 said:
You can spin the story any which way you would like. They quit long before they were losing the election. They quit via the majority of pvp being in CoM. You know some kids actually still play this game to pvp. Not camp election booths?

the whole reason we camped election booth is too get these dick riders out of our faction so we can have better pvper. So funny they never even logged off their reds until we got towns then all of a sudden wow coms the biggest faction. Glad they quit.

Stides;1726955 said:
the whole reason we camped election booth is too get these dick riders out of our faction so we can have better pvper. So funny they never even logged off their reds until we got towns then all of a sudden wow coms the biggest faction. Glad they quit.

do you just say shit or do you actually believe it as well?
have a staff check it for you if you're so damn concerned ffs...

Stides40oz

Knight

Son of Wanker;1727053 said:
do you just say shit or do you actually believe it as well?
have a staff check it for you if you're so damn concerned ffs...

Defeated off the shard

Mico

Sorceror

elohdee;1726921 said:

I heard you play with them.

Sorry, we don't play this game to pvp. We play to dominate. I wish there were some siege weapons, so scrub guilds can be "officially defeated off the shard" without any lame excuses.

tbkiah

Wanderer

Dominate who mico? none of the guilds in factions are any good... it's like dominating mentally handicapped people.

connie

Sorceror

Mico;1727068 said:
I heard you play with them.

Sorry, we don't play this game to pvp. We play to dominate. I wish there were some siege weapons, so scrub guilds can be "officially defeated off the shard" without any lame excuses.

Someone is trying a little too hard.. Maybe if you applied the same principles to life, you'd actually have one.

MadeInQuebec

Forum Member of the Year 2008

Anton Chigurh;1727109 said:
You know the guy who made all of you play WOW for 5 months.

You know, after not logging onto UO all weekend, and reading the forums before I've even logged on, I must officially say, from an outsider's point of view, that Mico, is in fact, the biggest flamer in UO. [e clap.

Mico

Sorceror

Anton Chigurh;1727109 said:
You know the guy who made all of you play WOW for 5 months.

ur really funny. Just like all your jokes on your blog.

connie;1727092 said:
Someone is trying a little too hard.. Maybe if you applied the same principles to life, you'd actually have one.

apparently talking/dreaming about uo with siege weapons is more time consuming.

elohdee

Knight

I never understood how people can be so oblivious to this thing normal people call truth. :(

Yo wanky how was school??

i got 2 4 hour classes tomorrow !!

elohdee

Knight

Stides;1726955 said:
the whole reason we camped election booth is too get these dick riders out of our faction so we can have better pvper.

So you camped a stone to get people out of the faction that were already leaving the faction?

What the fuck kind of logic do you use?

Tell mico to stop posting for you. I thought you a better man than that stides :'(

elohdee;1727204 said:
I never understood how people can be so oblivious to this thing normal people call truth. :(

Yo wanky how was school??

i got 2 4 hour classes tomorrow !!

my day was aight...i hate commuting, wish i still lived on campus :(
tomorrow i got just 2 90min classes. woot.
how was your day