UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

DAMN mickey your so good

Shini

Page
funny story, my gf was pissed at me and started calling me a pedophile. I thought that was a big word coming from a 6 year old :<

why do you feel the need to prove anything to anybody on a half dead server running a game that is almost as old as you are?
Because he attacks everyone about there RL everytime he has a "fued" with someone, which is pretty regularly, but has yet to prove why his life is so much superior than everyone else. Why do you feel the need to wear a doctors outfit everytime you post a picture?

Pat McGroin

Sorceror
The only reason I haven't asked you to prove that car is yours (because tbh I think that is probably your friends car) is because I don't want you to think for a second that car isn't an ugly slow piece of junk. You and I both know you live in a trailer with your parents and don't have a job. And if you do have a job, it's some low end shit hole like Walmart. I know it's the internet, but you can't lie to me. I have seen your kind a million times. :)

Pepsi_Rox

Knight
mickey in a sentence all bark and no bite

haven't seen pictures of mickeys fat ass on here, then again, who the fuck cares what some noob looks like irl, he's still a nerdfag on the inside.

get a life toads.

Pat McGroin

Sorceror
mickey in a sentence all bark and no bite

haven't seen pictures of mickeys fat ass on here, then again, who the fuck cares what some noob looks like irl, he's still a nerdfag on the inside.

get a life toads.

Everybody has seen what I look like lol. And kinda hard to tell anybody to get a life when you spend 10+ hours a day playing uo doing nothing but bank sitting....

Pat McGroin

Sorceror
Because he attacks everyone about there RL everytime he has a "fued" with someone, which is pretty regularly, but has yet to prove why his life is so much superior than everyone else. Why do you feel the need to wear a doctors outfit everytime you post a picture?

I attack people about real life? Take a look who started it. All I did was let you know you're in no position to talk about anybody's real life. You live in a trailer with your parents with no job. Stop posting pictures of your friend's bikes and cars because it just makes you look more like an idiot

I attack people about real life? Take a look who started it. All I did was let you know you're in no position to talk about anybody's real life. You live in a trailer with your parents with no job. Stop posting pictures of your friend's bikes and cars because it just makes you look more like an idiot
Keep thinking that if it makes you feel better, want a pic of my title? Better yet ill get something else

There you go bud, you're special I took the time out to make up a time stamp for you so you'll believe me.. You mean so much to me. I'm done posting in this thread though, you've already lost 100x and proven nothing other than being 32 yrs old.