UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

DAMN mickey your so good

I seen you 'round for a long, long time, yeah
I remembered you when you drink my wine
Why can't we be friends?
Why can't we be friends?
Why can't we be friends?
Why can't we be friends?
I've seen you walkin' down in Chinatown
I called you but you could not look around
Why can't we be friends?
Why can't we be friends?
Why can't we be friends?
Why can't we be friends?
I pay my money to the welfare line
I see you standing in it every time
Why can't we be friends?
Why can't we be friends?
Why can't we be friends?
Why can't we be friends?
The color of your skin don't matter to me, ow
As long as we can live in harmony
Why can't we be friends?
Why can't we be friends?
Why can't we be friends?
Why can't we be friends?
I'd kinda like to be the President, yeah
So I can show you how your money's spent, ooh
Why can't we be friends?
Why can't we be friends?
Why can't we be friends?
Why can't we be friends?
Sometimes I don't speak bright, alright
But yet I know what I'm talking about
Why can't we be friends?
Why can't we be friends?
Why can't we be friends?
Why can't we be friends?
I know you're working for the C.I.A.
They wouldn't have you in the mafia
Why can't we be friends?
Why can't we be friends?
Why can't we be friends?

I LOVE YOU!

GM Francis

Ex Hybrid Taskmaster
heavy, I really dug the pic of the chick losing her underwear on the way to ur car...I thought about duplicating the shot w/my wife but her shit-stained drawers would appear as a parachute compared to ur lil momma's strings :D
I wish we could all be friends, that'd be super-schweet, but it's just not very fun :(

GM Francis

Ex Hybrid Taskmaster
oh, and I don't have the "let's race for pinks" car either....It'd be a shitty parachute mostly hiding a chevy suburban :(

heavy, I really dug the pic of the chick losing her underwear on the way to ur car...I thought about duplicating the shot w/my wife but her shit-stained drawers would appear as a parachute compared to ur lil momma's strings :D
I wish we could all be friends, that'd be super-schweet, but it's just not very fun :(
Hahahahah

Takeover

Sorceror
Step 1) Be attractive. Step 2) Don't be unattractive.

You know what? Fuck it.

Step 1) Just own a fast car.

Far from fast rofl, lets see 495 hp on 28 psi, Ive beat pretty much anything that pulls up beside of me... I can leave the new 5.0 mustangs sitting, and have multiple times. Keep thinking that

Shini

Page
I would have never guessed that this thread would turn into ''The Fast and The Furious''
... Interesting development , that's for sure.

I can't help some people would rather stay on the computer all day instead of have an interest in cars... aka mickey monday, but I guess if I didn't have a job I would be jealous and bash other peoples shit too.

But I guess if someone thinks my car is slow, I'll just pull this from the garage and show different?

We can keep going if you want, you've failed to prove where my life is so much worse than yours. :) Im having fun, proving you wrong. Remember your 30 years old, making 80k+ a year, you've failed to prove any of it.

not rich at all, but better off than mickey munday who is ALWAYS accusing people of having shitty lives, no job, no money etc.. but claims to have it all!!