UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

DAMN mickey your so good

Uomvp

Knight
For some reason i'm endlessly buying shit for myself or others. What are the main electronics you sell and do you have a website or something to check out?

nobody is good on this server, lol.

if only you played when there were a handful of players competing for number 1, not rank farmers. Then you could have fought people for mils. Not pick on banksitters and gloat how they wont fight you, lol.

Pat McGroin

Sorceror
I'm not going out of my way to pick on them though. If you notice they start the shit then I end it by stomping them in game. They should not talk shit when they can't back it up period.

Pat McGroin

Sorceror
Ughh they brought up the real life issues first I simply let them know they are in position to talk about anybodys real life when they're losers who still live with mommy and daddy. Second fairly? Please elaborate on this. I have no problems 1v1 2v2"or any set up even numbered fight. You must not watch the videos?

RaRae

Page
Just passing by but reading this looks like the screenshot is fake after reading the posts by mickey, you don't have all your regs no pots and full mana? shit sketchy unless of course while you were taking screenshot a thief stole all your stock.

amtothepm

Knight
Isn't kind of funny how you say I spent countless hours responding to people but why don't take a look at your post count compared to mine. 373 to well over 13,000? I really would love to know what its like living in this fantasy world you live in. But hey Ill start taking you seriously when you stop posting pictures like this... LOL
owned

hows that owned, please elaborate? I have 13000 posts because this is the only forum account ive had for 6 years, it was easy to make 50-100 posts in no time when people actually played and the forum was not dead with trolls over 30+ yrs of age.. I can post pics all day long if it gives you guys something to save and bring up later, how many you guys want

RaRae

Page
why do ppl post pics of other ppl? what does that prove? like honestly does a persons appearance really determine who they are?

mickey why didnt you reply in 2 secondssss, stop worrying about what people youll never meet irl think about you, you care too much man.. start postin some pics up, idc what people think ! ill post them erwhere

CHILLIN WID DA HOMIE AFTER WORK YR+ PIC