UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Epic Kill of the Week 3mil Prize 13weeks running

In hind sight i don't know if at the end there i was called in on, or the guy just happened to drop on me since he didnt follow us. *shrug* Also going to try to limit future clips to between 4 - 6 minutes.

Above

Squire
I can run hyper cam just fine and have a great video from just me recalling in at uonoobs island houses falling. and i killed somebody with 6 ppl chasing me and i got away redliined and lived but how can i upload it the file does not show up. i have the file but its not the right file type to upload it on here how can i fix this?

Mara

Knight
So 2 out of uonoob's 3 island houses fell this morning, the guild im in had nobody on i decided to solo there was roughly 6 raw and 6 money on the island at the time i recalled in here's my video.

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/gksEHPTdaM4" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
Good video, but it kind of looks like eyedea and ghost are running around with ya, and active on the island. Aren't they also in the guild ONE with you?

Mara

Knight
Didn't look that way to me. You can see them on the map up in the corner to the left. And then he covers up their health bars, and keeps them off the main screen.

Just wouldn't put it past people to try to make things look like something they are not. Knowing how people are around here and all.