UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Epic Kill of the Week 3mil Prize 13weeks running

Above

Squire
not me i cant kill anyone but its a guildys video, imo worthy of this thread.

I fought you on uonoobs island your a decent alchy, but that first guy you killed with explode pot FS when u opened his body it looked like he had NOTHING on him then the second guy pretty much submitted and said he didnt have pots and you killed him anyways. but goodjob on the 1v2

i wish i tagged him with a stun at the bridge when i tried to throw my pot at the ground but i didnt wanna get d stunned and bolad it woulda been a short vid thats why i took a step back.

Above

Squire
Yeah those guys bola like crazy, i was fighting them last night so many times and we kept fighting em 6v10 they have gotten alot better at heals.. but they just bola spam its lame i dont like that Dr noh guy im glad you got posted a video of you killing him.

Tobias

Sorceror
From an IDOC last night. 2nd time I ever tried Sony Vegas. Will try and fix the small screen :(

Song: Rob Zombie - Sick Bubblegum (Skrillex remix)

Tobias

Sorceror
Btw Im just going to post videos in here, to show some action, and because I find it funny playing around with Sony vegas

Inoue

Wanderer
I fought you on uonoobs island your a decent alchy, but that first guy you killed with explode pot FS when u opened his body it looked like he had NOTHING on him then the second guy pretty much submitted and said he didnt have pots and you killed him anyways. but goodjob on the 1v2

If you notice they both were healing/attacking with spells.