UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

FALADOR ADMITTING TO SPEED HACK

zulu are a drunk losser. him used bola, wind, strangle and failed to kill me ... Stupid liar.. when he went to live somewhere else your ping was higher then him stop playing so often die after 4 times against me the same day. You're a retard drunk your sons are ashamed of you

zulu2401

Squire
also I have to make a video to prove that who run are you? dont cry :p
Please make a video. Will be funny. There is no other alternative. Anyone who fights you will be forced to offscreen just to cast a spell through your weaken magic arrow loop. Your combos are shitty as well. Weaken magic arrow mortal ma fb ma fb ma fb ma fb. I use hotkeys for every offensive spell. Seems like you only have about 4 of them. The only one who cries is you and its always about ping issues as you skip offscreen

zulu2401

Squire
Don't forget to tell everyone how I chased you all over Brit this morning on a necro mage. Chased you into a house about 15 times where you healed up, came back out preloaded, back in the house, heal up, preload, run away, preload, die, res up, preload, run away, into house, heal up, die, log out.