UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

FALADOR ADMITTING TO SPEED HACK

hey zulu does your house have wheels? finally your wife has left you for another boy and you only have sexual relations with prostitutes of highwayo_Oajajaja

zulu2401

Squire
hey zulu does your house have wheels? finally your wife has left you for another boy and you only have sexual relations with prostitutes of highwayo_Oajajaja
Kika if I ever need a fucking brain transplant I would want one exactly like yours. That way I would know the vast majority of it has always remained unused.

ZULU IS RECRUITING

Bama

Bug Huntress
guy lives in spain runs faster than people who live closer to the server

I'm having a bad bad day
Its about time that I get my way
Steam rolling whatever I see, huh
Despicable me

I’m having a bad bad day
If you take it personal that's okay
Watch this is so fun to see, huh
Despicable me

kobra89pl

Sorceror
Spanish soldiers fight in Iraq for two years (03 - 05). Two months after the terrorist attack in Madrid they retreated.

This green color looks pretty good for me

You're calling an American soldier a terrorist? Do you not comprehand that you are playing on a USA aka terrorist shard? I would love to choke you with the same towel you wear around your head.
the only way for which a state supports itself is thanks to the terror thanks to which they cause the citizens, the politics of the fear.
Although so that the idiots as you believe everything and obey already it is not necessary to terrify them. You himself put yourself on the chains and swallow all the garbage that you see in the tv. You think as them that they want that you think. You are a garbage patriot and you love those that give to you for the bottom every day. you are a retard zombie eat donuts