UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Forgive me....

silvertiger

Knight
I heard you weren't homosexual but that's probably a lie too.
It's a possibility. I guess we'll never know whether I'm homo( which I hear is widely accepted. Whether I disagree with it or not is another story. ) and whether you can last 2 mins in a duel pit w/ MB, b/c neither of us will ever post that video. I will accept videos of you owning loler or haggard as evidence to consider, but you and I both know that won't happen. The suspense will be killing everyone! :eek:

Maloskies

Squire
It's a possibility. I guess we'll never know whether I'm homo( which I hear is widely accepted. Whether I disagree with it or not is another story. ) and whether you can last 2 mins in a duel pit w/ MB, b/c neither of us will ever post that video. I will accept videos of you owning loler or haggard as evidence to consider, but you and I both know that won't happen. The suspense will be killing everyone! :eek:
I can see loler, but haggard? LOL.
My first week here I was wearing 3 mod gear with 100 hp and killed haggard.

raveX

Page
I haven't checked in for awhile but this thread reminded me of this:

FIRST PERSON TO SAY THE SONG TITLE/PHRASE I AM THINKING OF GETS 5kk

Post your answers below.

For those of you that are html wizards, the answer is easy to find if you don't know the band.