UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

gank pics

Re: gank pics

Mystical-hybrid;1301083 said:
[e sigh... perhaps your right....

haha honestly think about it, i hardly ever rage......have fun playing and when u actually get a 10v8v7 it gets really crazy, try somthing new.......whats the worst that could happen, u get a bad rep for ganking on a video game? WELL just for everyones information, factions is about teamwork, and if u cant build a team to compete with......well then u should log onto ur banksitters or pks. stay in the pits or the dungeons. but hey u never know we might come looking for u there as well. :)

HmmMMmm

Jesse I've never been with you in vent so I couldn't say if you have raged or not. Is it just coincidence that when we kill you we don't EVER see your restock and go back out right away.

People in hybrid general vent always talk about when you die you just log. (just wanted to address your previous comment)

As far as HUGE #'s. Yes it does suck when we die 15v5.

I'll give Jesse the benefit of the doubt though. I do think that when his guild gets on he does attract randoms. Its a fact that happens, Myst should know first hand.

I really have no opinion in the matter. tbh I love jumping into a crowd of SL and seeing how our group does against the odds. (usually we come out looking pretty good)

The only thing I hate is when you guys jump on alts and come running back out. Like there wasnt enough people to kill. Now we're out of mana running cause we have no way to defend ourselves while you guys scream how lame we are when we run.

Jesse no matter what.. If your guild owns the shard your gonna get flamed on the forums. MDK did, IC did, CK6 did, Rage did, SS did, even 31D did (when we had our original group). Truth is no one likes when they die, especially when they put a lot of time into a game to just get raped.

Keep it up SL, I don't care how many you have our group will still jump out at you!

:)

Teh Money Shot;1301124 said:
HmmMMmm

Jesse I've never been with you in vent so I couldn't say if you have raged or not. Is it just coincidence that when we kill you we don't EVER see your restock and go back out right away.

People in hybrid general vent always talk about when you die you just log. (just wanted to address your previous comment)

As far as HUGE #'s. Yes it does suck when we die 15v5.

I'll give Jesse the benefit of the doubt though. I do think that when his guild gets on he does attract randoms. Its a fact that happens, Myst should know first hand.

I really have no opinion in the matter. tbh I love jumping into a crowd of SL and seeing how our group does against the odds. (usually we come out looking pretty good)

The only thing I hate is when you guys jump on alts and come running back out. Like there wasnt enough people to kill. Now we're out of mana running cause we have no way to defend ourselves while you guys scream how lame we are when we run.

Jesse no matter what.. If your guild owns the shard your gonna get flamed on the forums. MDK did, IC did, CK6 did, Rage did, SS did, even 31D did (when we had our original group). Truth is no one likes when they die, especially when they put a lot of time into a game to just get raped.

Keep it up SL, I don't care how many you have our group will still jump out at you!

:)

+1 POST

ya i play alts more often than not. it sucks i dont think ive raged logged in a long long time. only time it may considered a rage log is when its 1am and ive got work at 730 am.
and i usually dont even really talk any sort of shit, unless there is close to our numbers in the pits and they just sit there and trash talk, or when its even numbers and people gate out. but other than that its a rare ocassion that i type in game for shit talk. :)

A Walrus

Wanderer

yesterday i was bolad in moonglow with about 8 sl on me with about 3 runic halleys and a warhammer as well as masse bolts. my group kept me healed until they ran out of mana... you guys (a combination of dream team, udo, and that one crying of dead baby guild)

shit was funny

A Walrus;1301166 said:
yesterday i was bolad in moonglow with about 8 sl on me with about 3 runic halleys and a warhammer as well as masse bolts. my group kept me healed until they ran out of mana... you guys (a combination of dream team, udo, and that one crying of dead baby guild)

shit was funny

yes this fun......espically when u get away from a gank like that.

Jesse Jane said:
i usually dont even really talk any sort of shit, unless there is close to our numbers in the pits and they just sit there and trash talk, or when its even numbers and people gate out. but other than that its a rare ocassion that i type in game for shit talk.

I wasn't really directing the shit talking towards yourself. More towards the rest of DT. Even in that fact its usually someone else that starts it cause their butt hurt they got ganked. Usually when we offscreen just to stay alive is when we hear it the most.

When we run though people just gotta understand we're not gonna sit there without mana to do anything and just watch our characters get wiped out. Theres a difference between staying onscreen to heal dumps, and "tactically" running to get some sort of leverage when we're outnumbered 2 to 1.

Snooze575

Wanderer

bomper says everytime he sees jesse jane die he gets a warm feeling inside ... sort of like when he eats a cupcake..

Teh Money Shot;1301177 said:
I wasn't really directing the shit talking towards yourself. More towards the rest of DT. Even in that fact its usually someone else that starts it cause their butt hurt they got ganked. Usually when we offscreen just to stay alive is when we hear it the most.

When we run though people just gotta understand we're not gonna sit there without mana to do anything and just watch our characters get wiped out. Theres a difference between staying onscreen to heal dumps, and "tactically" running to get some sort of leverage when we're outnumbered 2 to 1.
ya ya.........offscreening is a part of group pvp, only idiots will stand there and take a sync from 6 guys

Snooze575;1301179 said:
bomper says everytime he sees jesse jane die he gets a warm feeling inside ... sort of like when he eats a cupcake..

ya, kinda wierds me out.

Megumi

Wanderer

Tribal;1300629 said:
yea i bet u would but i said alot of people not 1

The ebst part is when his little jew beanie flies off his head.

Tribal

Lord

DementedJester;1301229 said:
The ebst part is when his little jew beanie flies off his head.

yup makes me lol at jews tbh

but 4 serious krrios is the only one to post pics and he barely plays ne more

JesseJane;1301184 said:
ya ya.........offscreening is a part of group pvp, only idiots will stand there and take a sync from 6 guys

only good pvpers stay and try to heal...............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

hence good pvpers and trash pvpers...which group does DT belong 2?

Mystical-hybrid;1301279 said:
only good pvpers stay and try to heal...............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

hence good pvpers and trash pvpers...which group does DT belong 2?

hrm.......lets push DT to the side for a minute.....dont u pull bars from the pits, come out dump once and then run from the zerg?