UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

gank pics

Aradesh

Wanderer
Re: gank pics

I don't even know who you are, but I-P and Dyn say you suck, and I know who they are, so you must.

Aradesh;1301314 said:
I don't even know who you are, but I-P and Dyn say you suck, and I know who they are, so you must.

yes i suck, but all of their threads about me and my guild involves them dying.

Tribal

Lord

Suil Ban;1301325 said:
actually a 6-man drop is healable, assuming they're synced. the problem comes in when they're slightly off and the damage is hitting split-seconds after your first heals

or u have to be good at uo and learn to seperate heals NOOBS

Suil Ban;1301325 said:
actually a 6-man drop is healable, assuming they're synced. the problem comes in when they're slightly off and the damage is hitting split-seconds after your first heals

meh, all depends on resist and healing abilities. 9 times outa 10 manual healing will not heal a 6 man syncdrop.

Tribal

Lord

JesseJane;1301333 said:
meh, all depends on resist and healing abilities. 9 times outa 10 manual healing will not heal a 6 man syncdrop.

when u r rolling with dream team thouse are the numbers

but its quite common to be able to heal that

Megumi

Wanderer

Tribal;1301329 said:
or u have to be good at uo and learn to seperate heals NOOBS

since when do you heal?

Only times i've seen you pvping you've either been a ghost or running for a house.

That beign said, i don't play much any more so things might be different.

GalvanizE

Wanderer

Zerging ruins the shard. sry.

no good small groups play anymore with the exception of dynasty who are decent and would put up a good fight against the older guilds. QQ

GalvanizE;1301651 said:
Zerging ruins the shard. sry.

no good small groups play anymore with the exception of dynasty who are decent and would put up a good fight against the older guilds. QQ

i had to face a sad fact that this is the direction that factions is heading... I don't like it anymore than the next.. But as Jesse put it... i guess we gotta adapt..

GalvanizE

Wanderer

Mystical-hybrid;1301683 said:
i had to face a sad fact that this is the direction that factions is heading... I don't like it anymore than the next.. But as Jesse put it... i guess we gotta adapt..

Or quit like myself ;D