UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Great moments in Demise history.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Stalker Cody? or Stalker Australian stalker?

Also, People were doing that shit long before you Jim, and usually, when that shit goes down, people don't run around admitting to letting themselves be scammed. Yeeearrrsss of scamming asian players here for my riches.

el pepino

Sorceror
LoL Yeah I suppose they couldn't be as proud of it as I am :D
Here since we have a theme going here let me try to get this one right.

Ventrilo conversation:
Stalker: Oh, Guys I died. Wait... I think I dropped my suit mates!
Team: Where are you?
Stalker: Died by the Ettins by the stairs in Despise.
Team: We are coming.
Reefer:........................ (speedhacks out of the dungeon --- logs onto another character --- Speedhacks back down into the dungeon.)
Stalker: Hey Reefer man Give me a rez mate.
Reefer:................................
Stalker: Mate? What are you doing?
Reefer:.................. (Loots stalkers corpse ---- Insures orny ----- Runs away ---)
Stalker: Oh my god...... Really mate?

back in 05, first day on the server in Gm crafted non runic leather armor, bare 1/2 jewerly and a 2fcr sdi spell book on a 7x gm scribe nox mage and winning a mill from shakes scrolled out ninja mage when deathstrike was doing 60 damage with just ninja and he had a staff modded war fork.

Or me and kaz killing 10-20 Chinese every morning when they tried to do coons.

ne14pic

Sorceror
lol... KenMasters got robbed. Led the whole fight... what a comeback from BeefCurtains. I remember that of the fight specifically.
Ken got robbed? I had the trophy stripped from beef because it was speculated that he was using performance enhancing drugs

april0395

Sorceror
Ken got robbed? I had the trophy stripped from beef because it was speculated that he was using performance enhancing drugs

I wanted to like this, but it makes me sad. :[
At the end of the video I was chanting for Beef, "Go go go go!" lol

Aegian Rayth

Sorceror
Yeah Lukin, that set of pics brings back a ton of memories.

All joking aside, that battle over the respawning Harry with the dryads all around... that WAS one of the greatest battles in the history of the shard. Both teams had their moments on top, it was intense.

Status
Not open for further replies.