UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Great moments in Demise history.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wasn't going to but now I have to contribute.

I remember long ago I acquired an ornament of the magician. I already had just about every other arti I needed that was available at the time. So upon getting my orny I decided to organize my goodies boxes. While I was organizing my containers, they were both unlocked and almost every one of my nicest items/artys in them, my mother showed up and said she needed to go to the ER. So I didn't think twice, closed my ultima client, and left. Over 100mil worth of items (only had 4mil in gold at the time) rotted away. (I'm sure Reefer has something to say regarding the orny xD) I quit for awhile, then played Shattered Legacy for some time but eventually Bile convinced me to play on demise again.(and helped me out with gear since I lost all artys/jewels/armor for my suit). Anyway, this leads me to the real story.
One night I was at brit gate wearing a wizard's hat that sadly wasn't a HOM. Applesauce strolls on up and we had a few good field fights and maybe some duels. After a couple battles I jokingly said "gimme hom". Applesauce, like a fucking genius, drops his hom on the ground. I run towards it and he just scoops it up from underneath my mouse pointer. So I decided it was worth another shot and I swiftly put wizard hat on my scavenger agent. I said "GIMME HOM" and jumped off of my mount hoping he wouldn't feel threatened by scavenger if he had even thought of it. LIKE A FUCKING GENIUS he dropped his hom again and I ran up and scavenged it.

Here's the real funny part:

First thing he said was "oh snap". But then when he realized I wasn't going to give it back he said something like "I should have known you [insert plural insult] would use scavenger" Then he tried to kill me as I laughed at him and ran through the gate to go build my new suit. Caring was definitely involved. I will give it to you though, you took it like a champ. And now it's just something awesome to laugh and joke about. In fact just yesterday which is the first time I've seen applesauce in game for awhile he said "how's my hom" LOL

LOOOOOL

I may have conveyed emotion in game, but in real life I actually wasn't concerned at all. I think I was getting laid frequently at the time.

lukin69

Knight
LOL I Cant remember a good time besides wasting my own time.

I remember...twas a time some time ago when in vent did his mind go... cocaine nose jobs and bouts for attention, he garnered for ours but he need not explain for we knew the intention. Fun was made and off he went, to sew his oats and we saw him off to his night of debauch for we knew what he meant...and indeed he went on his way to party and play, though we knew he'd be back to pout and complain...

el pepino

Sorceror
Greatest Moment ever in Demise history: MusclyBarbarian Defeats Applesauce 1vs1 causing a complete and utter mental collapse. :cool:

In the long rambling lich lorded thread Stop lol what a joke started by the always eloquently spoken hickman, I goaded some people into dueling me. This was at a time when even I was an even bigger noob than I am now as I had only been PvPing a few months. A 1kk duel with Applesauce was arranged. Bile made a character named Muscly Barbarian and borrowed my suit and went to duel Applesauce. Apple's trash talking ended abruptly when he died. He stood there for a minute and then left without paying up on the pre-agreed 1kk. Soon after, this thread appeared and many hearty lols were had.

View attachment 75526

I took Bile's screenshot and made it look like my setup when posted on the forum.
LOL that's too funny. I knew it waas Bile!

Blacula

Knight
For the record, I'd like to note that Pontauban is one badass mofo that would beat the hell out of anyone that tried to arrest him for indecent exposure.

raez-

Page
killing messiah and looting his orny.. after he had uninsured it to try to scam somebody...then he gives me all his stuff then pages a gm saying i hacked his account lol. classic..

Dexter-LoM

Knight
Why so many think Crimson was such a good GM lol, none of you have come to realize that she left due to corruption. She was not better then any other Gm's that left runic hammers with 5k charges.

Status
Not open for further replies.