UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Hacker

Hacker

• Advice

Votes: 4 30.8%
  • How to get protected from these hackers

Votes: 7 53.8%
  • How to get rid of them

Votes: 8 61.5%

• Total voters

Slugworth

Squire
That's some shitty shit talking;) I'm sure I can dig up a picture of me killing you 1v1 with Razor. My MA FB timing was on point. I killed your best friend Bile with myvMA FB spam. You know, the one that's better than you.
Sure Dig the picture up, i'd love to see it. If you want I can kick your ass some more when I get home.

Xionu

Sorceror
I'm sorry to say it this way but this is nonsence. Having a hacker on the server bullshitting people like that is the best way to make people stop playing at all. So yes it's an urgent issue that need to be adressed as soon as possible. Because guess what, all the other problems demise needs to get fixed aren't as urgent as that if you want to keep your player database.

Now the funny part is I don't really understand how can someone doing that be caught unless a GM can witness it with his own eyes and kick his ass.
Addressing it via page would me more helpful than posting on the forums. Unless you report your own post on the forums. If you do anything on the forums PM @Eos and she will handle it. There are many ways I can think of that a member of staff can witness this in action.

Yes, it will keep the player base in PVP. But you're just thinking about PVP, because that's all this server is. There's no PVM at all.. Right? What about retaining those players? This archer, who openly admitted he was the killer (didn't say anything about hacks) is not affecting PVM in any way.

Xionu

Sorceror
Sure Dig the picture up, i'd love to see it. If you want I can kick your ass some more when I get home.
Sorry girl, haven't pvp'd in 6 months. Not planning on it unless its field fighting. Because duels are fucked with steam. If you want I'll duel you naked, just so you have a screenshot of my dead body so you can feel accomplished in life.

Bad Mutha

Sorceror
I'm talking about issues that may make people leave faster than others. You can't say that archer dmg and mage casting are issues to be adressed right fucking now while they have been around for ages, we can still manage those for the time being.

Xionu

Sorceror
I'm talking about issues that may make people leave faster than others. You can't say that archer dmg and mage casting are issues to be adressed right fucking now while they have been around for ages, we can still manage those for the time being.
I said what you can do. So do it. I even taged EOS in my last post.
Casting has been an issue for 2/3 years. (Steam)
Archery has been an issue for about 1 year. (Runics)
Not generations

Slugworth

Squire
Sorry girl, haven't pvp'd in 6 months. Not planning on it unless its field fighting. Because duels are fucked with steam. If you want I'll duel you naked, just so you have a screenshot of my dead body so you can feel accomplished in life.
Razor, Field, Pits, you name it hot shot.

Nordon

Sorceror
I am hearing feedback that other people have been killed by the constantly-stealthed archer.
Could be that ACTUALLY have a hacker? Or someone with an insane smoke bombs macro or something?

Slugworth

Squire
*Facepalm*
Re-read my last post. And realize what it means.

@Bad Mutha
If you really want to retain players get narcicistic assholes like Reefer gone.

@Slugworth
Let your ego go, it makes you look needy and pathetic.
Yeah you simply said not planing on fighting unless it's the field because stean is fucked. I simply said, Razor/Field/Pits you name it dumb fuck.

acidtrip84

Wanderer
I am hearing feedback that other people have been killed by the constantly-stealthed archer.
Could be that ACTUALLY have a hacker? Or someone with an insane smoke bombs macro or something?
played a annoying piece of shit stealther for many years on osi and when i came to demise and theres not and has never been a way of staying hidden and shooting without showing - smokebomb or not... In guild chat on skype some people have had this happen to them and i trust there version of events.. cant speak about the damage etc as you can do relatively insane damage with a beast heavy..
so perhaps there is a bug at play here.... now to find said bug...... and exploit the shit out ofit myself!!!MUAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHA

War_master

Sorceror
its never happened to me but after reading all yours story, its really look like we got a wild gm on the run killing people while hidden maybe for vengeance because he suck at pvp

Slugworth

Squire
Why are you filled with so much rage? Must be all the times you die.
See that's where you and everyone else is wrong, it's not rage, I don't give a shit if I die. I don't rage in teamspeak when my team loses or if I die. If you don't want to play then why do you have intrest in sitting on the forums being a weak bitch.

MadeInQuebec

Forum Member of the Year 2008
Last night there was a hacker in Despise while doing the Champ he was 2 hitting us and some how shooting his bow while hidden, if staff could help us out I would really like that.

Perhaps I'm an idiot (no need to confirm) But,

What kind of "hack" could allow that type of action? About getting 2 hitted, are your resists more on the shit side? That could be an explanation for that part...

Although I understand that a lot of people don't believe they can ever lose because they are the kings and lords of UO and if they lose it MUST be a hack, there is no way that normal game mechanics could kill them.

I guess I just can't help it, I'm always skeptical when someone calls "hack" when they die ;)

Slugworth

Squire
Perhaps I'm an idiot (no need to confirm) But,

What kind of "hack" could allow that type of action? About getting 2 hitted, are your resists more on the shit side? That could be an explanation for that part...

Although I understand that a lot of people don't believe they can ever lose because they are the kings and lords of UO and if they lose it MUST be a hack, there is no way that normal game mechanics could kill them.

I guess I just can't help it, I'm always skeptical when someone calls "hack" when they die ;)
Maybe an exploit perhaps? Think of that?

Xionu

Sorceror
See that's where you and everyone else is wrong, it's not rage, I don't give a shit if I die. I don't rage in teamspeak when my team loses or if I die. If you don't want to play then why do you have intrest in sitting on the forums being a weak bitch.
That's not what I recall from Barcode. I'll be honest, I've probably played more than you the past 4weeks and made more gold than you have too. Its called medical leave from knee surgery. Hasn't really put me in the PvP mood. Sorry.

Slugworth

Squire
Why would I care if you have more gold than me? I live in a 10x10 shack with only pvp resources and soul stones.. also havw about 300 mill worth of shit and 50 gold mill checks. If you top that, then kudos I don't give a shit about wealth.

Xionu

Sorceror
Why would I care if you have more gold than me? I live in a 10x10 shack with only pvp resources and soul stones.. also havw about 300 mill worth of shit and 50 gold mill checks. If you top that, then kudos I don't give a shit about wealth.
I'm talking about in the past 5 weeks numb nuts