UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Hacker

Hacker

• Advice

Votes: 4 30.8%
  • How to get protected from these hackers

Votes: 7 53.8%
  • How to get rid of them

Votes: 8 61.5%

• Total voters

E-Thug

Traveler
Maybe it was this "hacker" that repeatedly destroyed the 10 members of your guild last night reefy T_T.
Instead of the 6 Hz members....

Slugworth

Squire
Maybe it was this "hacker" that repeatedly destroyed the 10 members of your guild last night reefy T_T.
Instead of the 6 Hz members....
Couldn't tell as I wasn't on, but I can tell you, every time i'm on it seems we have no problem crushing people.

Andrew123456

Wanderer
Lets be honest, if he was 2 hitting you do you really think it mattered if he was hidden? You'd die anyway. You should probably page about this and not post about it. You are just asking to get roasted in the general section of the forums. Staff also doesn't see everything posted on the forums, they have more important crap to do.
Lets get something straight here, you're saying hackers aren't a problem? I lost about 200k on my beetle from this archer stealth HACKING with 2 hits on a well geared dexxer it doesn't make sense at all.

Blesh Terra

Sorceror

Xionu

Sorceror
Lets get something straight here, you're saying hackers aren't a problem? I lost about 200k on my beetle from this archer stealth HACKING with 2 hits on a well geared dexxer it doesn't make sense at all.
Lesson learned? Don't bring 200k gold into fel in a beetle, if you don't plan on losing it. Also, a "well geared" dexxer is probably different for both of us. If you have 45DCI 140HP and 70 resists then yes, there's a problem.

Last edited:

Dexter-LoM

Knight
Lol dexxer well geared with approximately 120 hp in vamp form or wrath, I bet thats what his running and probably is unaware that slayers will destroy him if he had one weak resist and the archer has some di.

Or the other scenario his running uo on bad resolution and cant see the archer at the end of the screen.

Bring us a name if you dont see him and not sure how to get it party your char with another one of yours leave one in tram and wait for him to kill you once you die you will get the msg soandso has been killed by stealth archer.

sk8nomad

Sorceror
u guys keep blaming the op, saying his suit isn't up to par, but the real problem is the hacker! something needs to be done!!! isn't there some gm that can do something?!

acidtrip84

Wanderer
u guys keep blaming the op, saying his suit isn't up to par, but the real problem is the hacker! something needs to be done!!! isn't there some gm that can do something?!
Thing is it was probably a gm..... its not happening anymore and no gms read these threads, there is no evidence and no name to cast doubt upon... its like going to the police saying "some guy punched me in the nose down a dark alley with no cctv cameras around and i didnt see his face or size or even if it was a man, go arrest that son of a bitch"