UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Has >E< Raged You?

Mico

Sorceror
Re: Has >E< Raged You?

DementedJester;1379030 said:
If you were in LoC when mike ran it, that actually means something.

WKD? trash bluebie zerg.
DT? you play a tamer and only log on when there's 4+.

You also only started factioning recently, which is what i was refring too.

Money Shot has been factioning for about 2 years now. You've been factioning for a few weeks.

Before that, you killed blues and trash pks.
Talking on gamers btw, i don't care about OSI.

I was invited and given an LOC robe. how about you? Nope. :<

I turn WKD chaos. That has to means something. They quit chaos when I left.

I am a stun mage just like any other stun mage. Sorry I have a mare. 4 is still a small pvp group TBH. Shiet man, you got no friends?

I started factioning lately because all my friends joined faction duh?
Money Shot has been in 2 years now, but no one heard of him ingame. Lame ass nonamers. You however, started in 2004 and is famous in the forum, but not in game. DAMN!

Before that, I killed blues and trash people like you. That's actually true.
This is in gamers btw, I had 56k in OSI, so I fight skeletons all day with a stick and some aids.

Mico

Sorceror

JesseJane;1379168 said:
another oldschool yuppy who cant adapt

he's more of a goldfish than a yuppy. imo.

Anyone wanna drift rc cars? Mine just came in today OMG!

Beloved

Sorceror

Mico;1379153 said:
Sir.. I never got booted from WKD. I ran WKD and actually for once got all of you WKD pansies to join chaos from my great strategies calling. Once I resign WKD because nig bich girl Jeni found out I got a IRL girlfriend from jealous Luca, WKD nigs left chaos and go back to the old school pansies stay blue way cus no one was great and did sexy calling like I did. Way to make shiet up Veritas you Ultra rolls Sniggle brand asswipe.

what the fuck is this guy talking about?

Megumi

Wanderer

Mico;1379167 said:
I was invited and given an LOC robe. how about you? Nope. :<

I made my own guild (CiA) and made a name for myself standing up agaisnt [IC.
Then went on to be in guilds such as One Love, UOA/NKM, Entourage, Safety in Numbers and Dynasty.
All of the above being more respectable guilds than Dream Team.

I hadn't heard of you started talking shit on the forums... Then i laughed when i found out who your player was.

Mico;1379167 said:
I started factioning lately because all my friends joined faction duh?
Money Shot has been in 2 years now, but no one heard of him ingame. Lame ass nonamers. You however, started in 2004 and is famous in the forum, but not in game. DAMN!

and you are?

DementedJester;1379186 said:
I made my own guild (CiA) and made a name for myself standing up agaisnt [IC.
Then went on to be in guilds such as One Love, UOA/NKM, Entourage, Safety in Numbers and Dynasty.
All of the above being more respectable guilds than Dream Team.

I hadn't heard of you started talking shit on the forums... Then i laughed when i found out who your player was.

so when u found out his player was "Mico" and that his forum account name was "Mico", u were suprised? more respectable than Dream Team? hahah who cares.....we are just a 2 week old zerg guild..........amiright?

Megumi

Wanderer

JesseJane;1379191 said:
so when u found out his player was "Mico" and that his forum account name was "Mico", u were suprised? more respectable than Dream Team? hahah who cares.....we are just a 2 week old zerg guild..........amiright?

Actually i found his player out as Polish Sausage then heard "mico" was some WKD scrubling.

Also Money Shot was known for being the most compotent member of 31D (i know that isn't sayin much) and was briefly in YES (Rage), if memory serves.

DementedJester;1379195 said:
Actually i found his player out as Polish Sausage then heard "mico" was some WKD scrubling.

heh, he was polish sausage because irina likes to change peoples name......
and acutally mico is quite capable on the field.....if u guys cant handle a mare with 26 magery, im sorry for u.......

Megumi

Wanderer

JesseJane;1379199 said:
heh, he was polish sausage because irina likes to change peoples name......
and acutally mico is quite capable on the field.....if u guys cant handle a mare with 26 magery, im sorry for u.......

I can handle the mare just fine.

I used to deal with Turtle, Ash'veem, crlntntns, Arcon Draconis and Aleria.

I think i can handle fuckin' Mico.

Veritas WKD

Sorceror

JesseJane;1379165 said:
coming from the check 6 reject.......NICE.

I guess I would be a check 6 reject if it was my goal to get into check 6. Urinal, Summer, Parliament, Robo, and Celery have all been extremely nice to me and have helped me adapt to the more fast paced world of faction pvp.

The BangBros are just another facet of check 6 along with Nu2UO. We have a great time and get along awesome 95% of the time.

But in conclusion [e emotear, I really am just a Check 6 reject and need to find justification for my tiny e-peen.

DementedJester;1379206 said:
I can handle the mare just fine.

I used to deal with Turtle, Ash'veem, crlntntns, Arcon Draconis and Aleria.

I think i can handle fuckin' Mico.

u think so? if u would like to try, u have my aim.........i wont expect u to contact me tbh

JesseJane;1379199 said:
if u guys cant handle a mare with 26 magery, im sorry for u.......

you ever "1v1" someone with a mare and half a brain, and not have a mare yourself? good luck!

Megumi

Wanderer

Veritas WKD;1379207 said:
I guess I would be a check 6 reject if it was my goal to get into check 6. Urinal, Summer, Parliament, Robo, and Celery have all been extremely nice to me and have helped me adapt to the more fast paced world of faction pvp.

The BangBros are just another facet of check 6 along with Nu2UO. We have a great time and get along awesome 95% of the time.

But in conclusion [e emotear, I really am just a Check 6 reject and need to find justification for my tiny e-peen.

If you'd been in Ck6 a year ago, it might mean something. Now you're just one of 6 clones and running around with a guy who can't pass his GED, a vicarious whore, a trash pk, brainwashed Robo and brainwashed Celery.

...and you're just a shitty replacement for brainwashed Confussion who got himself banned.

Stides40oz

Knight

>E< has never raged me. Terror makes me laugh and so does bob barker. those guys r funny faggots lolol. They get so excited when they see me and make me feel loved

Megumi

Wanderer

JesseJane;1379210 said:
u think so? if u would like to try, u have my aim.........i wont expect u to contact me tbh

I've never claimed to be a 1v1er and i've asked you multiple times for set up fights.

Veritas WKD

Sorceror

DementedJester;1379212 said:
If you'd been in Ck6 a year ago, it might mean something. Now you're just one of 6 clones running around with a guy who can't pass his GED, a vicarious whore, a trash pk, brainwashed Robo and brainwashed Celery.

...and you're just a shitty replacement for brainwashed Confussion who got himself banned.

Confussion is an increadibly nice guy who got banned for a horse shit reason. I could never replace him nor would I want to.

Megumi

Wanderer

Veritas WKD;1379219 said:
Confussion is an increadibly nice guy who got banned for a horse shit reason. I could never replace him nor would I want to.

Incredibly nice guys don't fuck over people they called friends for over a year... Twice.

Mico

Sorceror

Veritas WKD;1379219 said:

You need to wake up Veritas. Even though I make fun of you, bich at you, but surely I'll let you wear the same team titles as me.

Example.
Nig 1: What company you work for?
Nig 2:I work for Shell
Nig 1:Really? me too. Hey we get off tomorrow, what are you doing?
Nig 2:eek:h I work tomorrow, I'm from an agency.

Please don't say Bangbros & N2uO are another facet of Ch6. It's either you're a ch6 member or not. Look at Dt. We have DT, Dox, and some randoms meatshield. Guess where you stand?

If you say you guys are another facet of CH6, then shiet CH6 has more than 50 people in their guild? Stop raging E for having tons of members. Oh wait, shiet N/M they just join TB, so E is friend of czech6.