UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Has >E< Raged You?

Mico

Sorceror
Re: Has >E< Raged You?

DementedJester;1379215 said:
I've never claimed to be a 1v1er and i've asked you multiple times for set up fights.

Then why u talk to me like you can? Bich. Know your place, grab it, and take a seat. Don't talk until I ask you to speak. You break the rules again and i'm going to punch you in the face...

Veritas WKD

Sorceror

Check 6 and >E< are at war, havn't you seen that.

The guilds roll in different places at once. So it's hard to be a meatshield When I'm with BangBros in Magincia and Ck6 is in Brit. We join up for large battles (Guarding sigs, stealing sigs).

And as far as 50 people between the guilds. Here are the numbers.

Ck6 - 6
Bro - 9
2uo - 8

For a grand total of 23 characters. So your half right.

Megumi

Wanderer

Mico;1379257 said:
Then why u talk to me like you can? Bich. Know your place, grab it, and take a seat. Don't talk until I ask you to speak. You break the rules again and i'm going to punch you in the face...

Don't claim to be a 1v1er when you use a mare... Please? ;\

it makes my head hurt.

When i say "handle Mico", i'm talking field situation, not a fucking 1v1.

Read my back catalogue of posts, i've never been for 1v1s in factions.

Doctor Jones;1379211 said:
you ever "1v1" someone with a mare and half a brain, and not have a mare yourself? good luck!

heres the kicker, YOU DONT SEE ME CRY ABOUT PEOPLE ON THE FORUMS THAT ARE USING A TEMPLATE TO ITS FULLEST POTENTIAL.

DementedJester;1379215 said:
I've never claimed to be a 1v1er and i've asked you multiple times for set up fights.

u just said u could handle mico? or did i mis-read that?

and ive done setups with u........it was pretty even if i remember correctly.

Sammich

Wanderer

Teh Money Shot;1378287 said:
So I'm reading the forums and I noticed that every post has been how >E< sucks so bad.

Then I had a revelation!

After almost slitting my wrists because I couldn't live with myself if I sucked at UO. I said to myself, "Wait if we sucked?? Why are they posting about us all the time, how we ganked them, and THEY died?".

I even noticed members of Dream Team is posting how they got ganked hardcore. Now I don't know about you guys, but if DT complains about them getting run over by our guild. Then I consider that winning UO.

So I dropped the scissors and ate a sandwich.

In essence though? Do you see what you created Dream Team? A product of your own ganking. :)

Im pretty sure the complaining is about how the first "target" you call in vent is your gy house, no?

Mico said:
Please don't say Bangbros & N2uO are another facet of Ch6. It's either you're a ch6 member or not.

They are...
http://my.uogamers.com/guilds/view.php?guildId=9366

Saffron, you lost at life, and sylo- are all current ck6 members....
(they're alts)

Don't worry I wont give you guys away.. :)
I'm sure the rest are too but I don't know of them.

sammich said:
Im pretty sure the complaining is about how the first "target" you call in vent is your gy house, no?

I have a GY House?

huh?

Megumi

Wanderer

JesseJane;1379268 said:
heres the kicker, YOU DONT SEE ME CRY ABOUT PEOPLE ON THE FORUMS THAT ARE USING A TEMPLATE TO ITS FULLEST POTENTIAL.

u just said u could handle mico? or did i mis-read that?

and ive done setups with u........it was pretty even if i remember correctly.

You misinterpreted. See my previous post.

Megumi

Wanderer

JesseJane;1379278 said:
:) read........dirty brit.

Also, i'd dominate Mico 1v1 becuase i can fight dirtier than he can.

an aimbot isn't afraid of a shitty nightmare.

If i was going to 1v1 him, i'd bring teh alchy dexer... and we all know how that goes.

^Those who know me well know that i stopped playing my alchy dexer because it's too damn easy.

Veritas WKD

Sorceror

Teh Money Shot;1379271 said:
They are...
http://my.uogamers.com/guilds/view.php?guildId=9366

Saffron, you lost at life, and sylo- are all current ck6 members....
(they're alts)

Don't worry I wont give you guys away.. :)
I'm sure the rest are too but I don't know of them.

I have a GY House?

huh?

rofl. your my hero. But none of the 3 of the people you named are or ever were members of Ck6. As a matter of fact you lost at life is the guy who created bang bros a couple months ago.

Do a little better research next time fella.

wheelie

Wanderer

Mico;1379153 said:
Sir.. I never got booted from WKD. I ran WKD and actually for once got all of you WKD pansies to join chaos from my great strategies calling. Once I resign WKD because nig bich girl Jeni found out I got a IRL girlfriend from jealous Luca, WKD nigs left chaos and go back to the old school pansies stay blue way cus no one was great and did sexy calling like I did. Way to make shiet up Veritas you Ultra rolls Sniggle brand asswipe.

LIKE OMG MY GF IS LIKE JEALOUS ABOUT MY E-GF AND LIKE IM WKD AND WE LIKE CYBER OVER AIM AND LIKE SHE THINKS MY WKD GUILD IS SO COOL AND OMG.

did you tell nig bich girl Jeni that it was your mom yelling at you in vent?

Veritas WKD said:
rofl. your my hero. But none of the 3 of the people you named are or ever were members of Ck6. As a matter of fact you lost at life is the guy who created bang bros a couple months ago.

Do a little better research next time fella.

Right will do..

Even though Urinal used to be the former gm on the guild.. No big deal right?

Have you ever even had a faction tag over your name?

If not don't worry just double click that stone and ill teach you how to field.. I promise. I'll even show you how to do that cool ass cross heal thingy that makes PvPorz so 1337?

You game?

Veritas WKD

Sorceror

Why yes Urinal did used to run that guild. That doesn't change the fact that I know all 3 people you mentioned quite well, and have 2 of their phone numbers. There are several alts in the guild, BUT those 3 characters you named are not them.

And I would love to do some setup fights. I enjoy learning more about the game as much as any other guy and am atleast humble enough to to know that anyone and everyone on this shard I'm sure has something to teach me.

Mico

Sorceror

DementedJester;1379282 said:
Also, i'd dominate Mico 1v1 becuase i can fight dirtier than he can.

an aimbot isn't afraid of a shitty nightmare.

If i was going to 1v1 him, i'd bring teh alchy dexer... and we all know how that goes.

^Those who know me well know that i stopped playing my alchy dexer because it's too damn easy.

The last alchy dexer lost in 7 seconds. How long you think you can last?

Veritas WKD

Sorceror

Teh Money Shot;1379454 said:
AIM Me - Bigbadbaturn

Get anyone you want. I'll be off of work at 6pm est

I dunno if I'll be around much tonight. I've got a softball game tonight after work. But I'll definitely hit you up tomorrow.