UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Has >E< Raged You?

Sage-

Sorceror
Re: Has >E< Raged You?

DementedJester;1379212 said:
If you'd been in Ck6 a year ago, it might mean something. Now you're just one of 6 clones and running around with a guy who can't pass his GED, a vicarious whore, a trash pk, brainwashed Robo and brainwashed Celery.

...and you're just a shitty replacement for brainwashed Confussion who got himself banned.

this is proof that i really do have a brain

Mico

Sorceror

Robo-divinity;1381905 said:
this is proof that i really do have a brain

Ur 20 years old and you have an earing. Stfu.... Earings are so in the 1999, 10-18.

wtf is up with mico and the words bitch, nigger and shit?

every time he uses one of those words he fucks it up

DapperDan

Sorceror

This one time...i died to E 10v1 at jhelom farms after 1v1 fielding mistro and winning. I was pretty raged.

not. Good fight mistro, stay in the pits where u can throw alchy pots at 2 and still hit something tho.

DapperDan

Sorceror

Dendei;1382264 said:
You forgot to mention dying to Mistro 3x in the pitts lol

I beleive i mentioned it, where he didnt hit me 1 time in the field with a pot, so hard to hit someone on foot. Amazing alchy mage skillz imo. GG tho E ur leader is garbage and ur guild is garbage. I'm raged atm :(

Mistro

Sorceror

DapperDan;1382116 said:
This one time...i died to E 10v1 at jhelom farms after 1v1 fielding mistro and winning. I was pretty raged.

not. Good fight mistro, stay in the pits where u can throw alchy pots at 2 and still hit something tho.

Hi george clooney, you sure do enjoy saying my name in game and on the forums as it would seem.

http://videos.uogamers.com/view.php?videoId=223507

http://videos.uogamers.com/view.php?videoId=223516

http://videos.uogamers.com/view.php?videoId=223517

That Exp Pot Eq was funny too tho, but you dying to all of >E< by 12 synched fireballs was better.

I dont enjoy UOR 1v1 much at all, but seeing you rage after all those fights was just hilarious, and me never seeing you before today or knowing you made it 20x better. I must be some kind of threat to your EGO?

But -Good Fights- man keep practicing you'll get better if you really want to.

Megumi

Wanderer

DapperDan;1382116 said:

Don't you owe Danny 6 mil after losing a 1v1?

Stides40oz

Knight

Mico;1381943 said:
Ur 20 years old and you have an earing. Stfu.... Earings are so in the 1999, 10-18.

ahhahaha yea i used to have 2 earrings in one ear in those days. Guess how many i have now. 0! get with the times faggot

Stides40oz

Knight

tbh i know exactly what dapper is talking about. In the pits you dont have to time your explo pots with any skill at all. It always hits your target even if you throw it at 2.

also i think dapper dan could beat anyone on this shard in a field fight at anytime so why dont you not shit talk him and 1v1 him.

Stides;1382408 said:
tbh i know exactly what dapper is talking about. In the pits you dont have to time your explo pots with any skill at all. It always hits your target even if you throw it at 2.

also i think dapper dan could beat anyone on this shard in a field fight at anytime so why dont you not shit talk him and 1v1 him.

stupidest conversation ever, and in nobody's defense, who the fuck cares?

Megumi

Wanderer

Stides;1382408 said:

He was talking shit in vent on Wednesday.
Danny asked him if he wanted to field for money... They agreed on 6 mil.
Danny beat his ass.

Dapper didn't pay.

DementedJester;1382525 said:
He was talking shit in vent on Wednesday.
Danny asked him if he wanted to field for money... They agreed on 6 mil.
Danny beat his ass.

Dapper didn't pay.

alchy dexer?