UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Has >E< Raged You?

DapperDan

Sorceror
Re: Has >E< Raged You?

JesseJane;1383331 said:
dapper dan is a fatty beaner.......who gets owned 1v1 with exp pots by everyone.

Why must you rage over the intraweb. :( It's ok bro i know you don't really feel this way, it's fine that noone can beat me.

Steve Zissou

Sorceror

DapperDan;1383336 said:
Why must you rage over the intraweb. :( It's ok bro i know you don't really feel this way, it's fine that noone can beat me.

thats a bold statement and from what i've seen you really are'nt that great at all.

Jenova-gl

Sorceror

Even though I havnt played in months i'll still defend my field 1v1 title any day of the week, for money or otherwise.

Steve Zissou;1383341 said:
thats a bold statement and from what i've seen you really are'nt that great at all.

HAHAHAHHAHA owned fatty

Jenova-hybrid;1383348 said:
Even though I havnt played in months i'll still defend my field 1v1 title any day of the week, for money or otherwise.

i would like to see u in action :)

Megumi

Wanderer

Teh Money Shot;1383158 said:
Never seen Ironfist on an alchy mage. (He probably has one but I dont know the name of the character) I can't imagine he'd be that bad.

All it takes it good pot timing. I never really liked playing alchy mages anyway. I'm more of mage stun, or heal. Or a Hybrid template.

There's more templates than alchy mage.

Mico;1383174 said:
Why are you in this conversation? You don't know any of these people and you surely can't PVP or throw pots due to your stupid thread "Does pots still works for you guys?" So my question is why R u talking? STFU bich!

This coming from a guy who uses a mare to do his fighting for him. Not to mention you have declined every duel challenge I have sent you with fair odds. If you can't use your mare you won't fight. End of story. You won't 7x. You won't 5x. You will, however, swagger around on your mare and claim to beat anyone 1v1. And don't give me this bullshit "I'm using my template to its fullest extent" argument, because it's so old, Mico. You know damn well that you are far from skilled, and far from, what you claim to be, "famous." You have some kind of delusional problem; bitter hatred is not the same as respect or, in this case, respect for skill. I'm sure a drug like Prozac will help you work your problems out, becauase at the moment, you are the epitomy of what people dislike on this shard.

DapperDan

Sorceror

DementedJester;1383469 said:
Yeah becuase EQ dumping every time is skill.

If you actually knew what you were talking about, I don't eq dump someone, unless they try to do it to me first.

Mico

Sorceror

Doctor Jones;1383381 said:
This coming from a guy who uses a mare to do his fighting for him. Not to mention you have declined every duel challenge I have sent you with fair odds. If you can't use your mare you won't fight. End of story. You won't 7x. You won't 5x. You will, however, swagger around on your mare and claim to beat anyone 1v1. And don't give me this bullshit "I'm using my template to its fullest extent" argument, because it's so old, Mico. You know damn well that you are far from skilled, and far from, what you claim to be, "famous." You have some kind of delusional problem; bitter hatred is not the same as respect or, in this case, respect for skill. I'm sure a drug like Prozac will help you work your problems out, becauase at the moment, you are the epitomy of what people dislike on this shard.

For a nig to type that much about me, clearly states I won UO. yeah?

Megumi

Wanderer

DapperDan;1383518 said:
1v1 shows skill...Alchy dexxer shows gay :\ Endostoryo

Then why did you just say "no dexers"?

He'd have used a mage.

You made a bet and lost... Now it's excuses and wah time.