UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Has >E< Raged You?

DapperDan

Sorceror
Re: Has >E< Raged You?

DementedJester;1383526 said:
Then why did you just say "no dexers"?

He'd have used a mage.

You made a bet and lost... Now it's excuses and wah time.

Figured he wasn't as gay as he is.

Dendei

Wanderer

He'd have used a mage.

Dude, didnt you know? dapperdan is the king of excuses, you can beat him 100x and he can beat u once and he will talk shit ALLLL DAY long cuz he beat you once.

DapperDan

Sorceror

Dendei;1383701 said:
Dude, didnt you know? dapperdan is the king of excuses, you can beat him 100x and he can beat u once and he will talk shit ALLLL DAY long cuz he beat you once.

Who are you? when have you beat me....

Mistro

Sorceror

Dendei;1383701 said:

didnt someone already state that he was mexican?

Slip

Page

i dueled dapper dan today, he beat me like five times i think i got him twice. i was dissapointed in my self but the last fights were laggy :). we should duel again.

Rudy Tamer

Wanderer

DapperDan;1383638 said:
Hard to lose on a str8 conc alchy dexxer dawggg

heh i rocked dapper on a alchy dexxer today, got him on the run, then talked shit.

like 4 guys came and ganked me, he talked shit.

oh well. lol.

dan is a really good 1v1 alchy stun though, i wont lie.

Rudy Tamer

Wanderer

He'd have used a mage.

heh wheres my 6 mil? i beat him 1v1 :D

DapperDan

Sorceror

swiftman2010;1383948 said:
i dueled dapper dan today, he beat me like five times i think i got him twice. i was dissapointed in my self but the last fights were laggy :). we should duel again.

Once.

Megumi

Wanderer

Ansem;1384193 said:
heh i rocked dapper on a alchy dexxer today, got him on the run, then talked shit.

like 4 guys came and ganked me, he talked shit.

oh well. lol.

dan is a really good 1v1 alchy stun though, i wont lie.

Typical beaner.

Flipper

Knight

i fought dan and after like 10 dumps he killed me, i believe i had a valid excuse (stunned, typing, no heal pots, nothing casted) and didnt get enough dumps off but ill hand it to him for being the first to kill me in a long time

would really like to do some more fights

also, thanks to sheivan and team for the setups, and sorry that we killed you at the end we just really wanted to know who took jenova's shit

Snooze575

Wanderer

Flipper;1384915 said:
i fought dan and after like 10 dumps he killed me, i believe i had a valid excuse (stunned, typing, no heal pots, nothing casted) and didnt get enough dumps off but ill hand it to him for being the first to kill me in a long time

would really like to do some more fights

also, thanks to sheivan and team for the setups, and sorry that we killed you at the end we just really wanted to know who took jenova's shit

god man i would hate to have your life irl...