UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Has >E< Raged You?

Flipper

Knight
Re: Has >E< Raged You?

Snooze575;1385903 said:
god man i would hate to have your life irl...

look bro i dont know who u talked 2 but i get lade every nite more then u can say so stfu bich ass

Snooze575

Wanderer

Flipper;1386448 said:
look bro i dont know who u talked 2 but i get lade every nite more then u can say so stfu bich ass

your an embarassment to yourself, you know that right? people who get laid every night.. usually know how to spell laid..

whats it liked getting made fun of in real life every day then going to your little escape on the internet and getting made fun of there.. nerd

PS: I would really hate to have your pathetic life now.. lol

Watabou

Knight

Snooze575;1386573 said:
your an embarassment to yourself, you know that right? people who get laid every night.. usually know how to spell laid..

whats it liked getting made fun of in real life every day then going to your little escape on the internet and getting made fun of there.. nerd

stfu bich nig ur just jealous

Snooze575;1386573 said:

why do we all make fun of eachother for playing a game that we alll play? i'm not taking a cheap shot at you here, snooze. I see people saying stuff like this all the time and never understood it.

Watabou

Knight

Doctor Jones;1386617 said:
why do we all make fun of eachother for playing a game that we alll play? i'm not taking a cheap shot at you here, snooze. I see people saying stuff like this all the time and never understood it.
nig bich

DapperDan

Sorceror

Snooze575;1386573 said:

I would believe someone who spent the time to fix other peoples spelling errors on internet forumz, wouldn't get laid, layed, or any other variation of the word at all.

Braedinn

Wanderer

DapperDan;1386816 said:
I would believe someone who spent the time to fix other peoples spelling errors on internet forumz, wouldn't get laid, layed, or any other variation of the word at all.

LOL WOW qft man.

1) It's funny how people think that DT has seriously 40 members, we don't, it's basically 8 of us, including about 2 or 3 that are taking a break. Then you look at the Epidemic roster they have exactly 37 players. Now if you get off by having pride zerging with weapons and just random para'ing and then talking shit and having "revelations" about DT, then more power to yourself. I can only say that half of us here can say you need to :gtfo: the only person I know in your guild is Mistro. The rest of you guys are just no-namers that I've never heard of...

u.sux.tbh
TigerMan
Pygwyn
The Vaporizer
C-3P0
Chuck Zitto
Me-Ku-Shu

If you're going to talk shit, at least come up with a little better and more scary names first.

2) You talk shit when you have the biggest guild active, along with Check 6, Bang Bros, New 2 Uo.

Now go to SL roster, you see only 1 maybe 2 active guilds.

I've proven my point.

Jenova-gl

Sorceror

Snooze575;1386573 said:

See, I would hate to have yours. I'm guessing your obvious lack of sense of sarcasm would be quite hindering in the goal of enjoying life, you wouldn't be able to enjoy moments like these, for instance.

Think.

Dendei

Wanderer

Braedinn;1386828 said:
LOL WOW qft man.

1) It's funny how people think that DT has seriously 40 members, we don't, it's basically 8 of us, including about 2 or 3 that are taking a break. Then you look at the Epidemic roster they have exactly 37 players. Now if you get off by having pride zerging with weapons and just random para'ing and then talking shit and having "revelations" about DT, then more power to yourself. I can only say that half of us here can say you need to :gtfo: the only person I know in your guild is Mistro. The rest of you guys are just no-namers that I've never heard of...

u.sux.tbh
TigerMan
Pygwyn
The Vaporizer
C-3P0
Chuck Zitto
Me-Ku-Shu

If you're going to talk shit, at least come up with a little better and more scary names first.

2) You talk shit when you have the biggest guild active, along with Check 6, Bang Bros, New 2 Uo.

I've proven my point.

No one thinks you have 40, i think you have 14. Now, Your the one that thinks we have 37. Whereas im telling you that we have a lot of Alts.

Now its flattering that you actually took the time to go through my roster and pick out people you dont know and post them here - you even typed them out perfectly, its cute. But now i gotta ask, who are you? why are you talking? aint no one wanna talk to you, your a noob. I like jesse jane tho, hes cool.

We kill check 6 bangbros and 2uo guys so i dont know what your talking about. Your point is NOT proven. gtfo.

A Walrus

Wanderer

Braedinn;1386828 said:
LOL WOW qft man.

u.sux.tbh
TigerMan
Pygwyn
The Vaporizer
C-3P0
Chuck Zitto
Me-Ku-Shu

I've proven my point.

im sorry but ive counted 16 + in DT vent. please sir, shut the fuck up

Braedinn

Wanderer

Dendei;1386939 said:
No one thinks you have 40, i think you have 14. Now, Your the one that thinks we have 37. Whereas im telling you that we have a lot of Alts.

Now its flattering that you actually took the time to go through my roster and pick out people you dont know and post them here - you even typed them out perfectly, its cute. But now i gotta ask, who are you? why are you talking? aint no one wanna talk to you, your a noob. I like jesse jane tho, hes cool.

We kill check 6 bangbros and 2uo guys so i dont know what your talking about. Your point is NOT proven. gtfo.

Like I said, setups anyone? I've asked Bob Barker to about a dozen and a half duels but he declines because I'm a "scrub". And as for the spelling, thanks, it's called ctrl-c and ctrl-v. I'm a noob, what kind of duel would you like to do?

A Walrus;1386941 said:
im sorry but ive counted 16 + in DT vent. please sir, shut the fuck up

As for you my little "donate-for-poker-then-lose-all-my-money-then-quit-uo-then-come-out-of-no-where-and-attempt-to-flame-me" faggot, we do have alot of people in our vent. It's a thing called friends. But I will take the sir into consideration.

Steve Zissou

Sorceror

Braedinn;1387009 said:
Like I said, setups anyone? I've asked Bob Barker to about a dozen and a half duels but he declines because I'm a "scrub". And as for the spelling, thanks, it's called ctrl-c and ctrl-v. I'm a noob, what kind of duel would you like to do?

As for you my little "donate-for-poker-then-lose-all-my-money-then-quit-uo-then-come-out-of-no-where-and-attempt-to-flame-me" faggot, we do have alot of people in our vent. It's a thing called friends. But I will take the sir into consideration.

everyone in DT is terrible, please stop posting.

Braedinn

Wanderer

Steve Zissou;1387365 said:
everyone in DT is terrible, please stop posting.

Please point out my char in Dream Team? I'm curious. Plus, didn't you get banned for using KUOC?

Siccx

Wanderer

JesseJane;1386807 said:
dude, i wish i could get layed, then i would be cool..........