UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Heart breakers & $ talk shit?????

Re: Heart breakers & $ talk shit?????

Addicted;2061176 said:

epic

co co

Page
Re: $ is garbage...Obviously

holy S%$* another money hate thread! haha Why can't we all just get along I got some cards we can play go fish and cheat over ts! pvp Tip4: When calling a drop on someone.. MAKE SHURE THERE AT LEAST ONLINE! kekekeke

peteliv

Knight

lol gng u guys got owned thanks for that resource chest at that last minute idoc dragon showed me the yesterday, lol yall slow gaters, can't get the shit out in time

1212n12th

Sorceror

If you dropped any >$< or HB it was because they were fighting each other.
Money and Heartbreakers like some PvP now and again. You however decide to grab random reds from wherever you can find them and try to bring them in.
Parliment from >I< and MS and RAW and a bunch of other shitty reds standing at money GH lookin for a fight rollin 10+. HAHAHA You make me Laugh

1212n12th

Sorceror

Wow, instead of making new threads lets just make one sticky hate threads for all the guilds that way whenever you get a "victory" you can goto forums and go oh yeaaaaaaaa [insert guild name], oh yea you got beat oh we dumped on you our syncs were so perfect and la la la la la. the normal post.

we could get one for IP, G&G, Heartbreakers, and Money.
Great idea right. I wouldnt have to hop from thread to thread to post... YAY

Re: 3v4 $ House hides

Reign Flame;2061409 said:
LOL you guys really need to get over this "HATE $" hype. Your posts seem to be getting sadder and sadder. :[

I would also like to say - maybe they did house hide. Maybe you showed up randomly while they were in the middle of doing something else (god forbid) and they didn't want to fight you? You're the one who stuck around wasting time just to finally kill one of them.

hey suck much dick for items? kthx u cant pvp kthxbai

Takeover

Sorceror

its cool i think reign has come a long way from banksitting to pvp i havent 1 v 1 her personally but who knows as for money some are good, good pvpers

co co

Page

I think there's more pvp around those 2 ice houses then britt gy now, just recall in and something is going on for shure. pvp Tip5: When going to orc cave to fight orc deathgaters dont forget your orc mask..

co co

Page

Or people can stop posting rage/s#(& talking/idk what posts. pvp Tip6: When pvping as a tamer with vet try polymorph into an animal and use vet on yourself it works!

co co

Page

Reign Flame;2061409 said:
I would also like to say - maybe they did house hide. Maybe you showed up randomly while they were in the middle of doing something else (god forbid) and they didn't want to fight you? You're the one who stuck around wasting time just to finally kill one of them.

Actually I was makeing kegs and not in the mood to bother with those people but It turned into a big "shit fire storm" and yea... Honestly if you guys wanna pvp, don't recall to peoples houses looking for a fight, go out and check gys and dungeons and del, moonglow where ever. pvp
Tip6: when redlined with 0% health dont pop a trap pouch you will die (I think...) :S

ecurb12849

Sorceror

Bouipoz7 Is just some little kid trying to get attention, if only i were to make a post every time he died, what a lifeless newb. he sits in del begging people to help him fight us cuz he has no real friends, maybe a few i cant lie but most of the time he has to beg other people to help him, he was in my guild but he quit like every day crying about one thing or another and bam here he is posting everytime he gets a chance to make himself look good in the end making himself look like a little brat lol

Takeover

Sorceror

co co;2061491 said:
when redlined with 0% health dont pop a trap pouch you will die (I think...) :S
its true, i watched a newly res thief kill him self after popping like 10 pouches lol

wills

Wanderer

lol one of us was G&G and i wasnt payin attention to guild titles all i know is we had 12 people house hideing when we only had 3 so stfu and dont house hide 12v3 seriously grow a ball sack

wills

Wanderer

lol dude i aint ragein i was just having alittle fun posting a war story is that such a bad thing???? and 12th dude i dont even think we dropped heartbreakers i think it was all $ cuz every time we loaded up for a drop u noobs would off screen and come back after we killed money and were manaless and we still managed to heal through it so stop talkin shit and when u grow some balls and stop offscreening maybe we can have a real fight...... psshhhh like anyone in heartbreakers knows anything except to gank with 12+ people and random drop lightnings... but i guess atleast u had the sense in u to know that if u didnt offscreen u were dead so i guess that puts ur stats above money lol

Blesum

Wanderer

It is funny you say that R.F., Sometimes people are busy doing other things rather than pvping, sometimes like yesterday hell, we had a very long and exciting fight with heartbreakers, you win some, you lose some, hell atleast we don't hide in our house and wait for 3x the numbers like some other guilds and yes, we all know who I am referring to but I won't say no names because within the next hour one of them will post on here and you will know exactly who it is lol. We should fight some more heartbreakers it was extremely fun fighting you guys.
BTW I see noone shit talking them from money, just like I don't see money shit talking them, this is what I call a good fight, when you scum bags come on here posting shit saying you raped so n so whether it was a fair fight or not its stupid and very pointless, because really all you are doing is showing how sad and obsessed you are with the other people.

Maybe next time heartbreakers we can all meet in the middle of nowhere so noone gets to run into a house, just a big cluster fuck of field fighting, hows that sound? I am up for it, lets see if any other money members are or if you heartbreakers are up for it, hell I like the pvp, could give a fuck less about getting loot or losing loot, unless of course it is a very expensive weapon or some shit but I don't care to use any of them, I am a mage fighter not a melee fighter.