UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Heart breakers & $ talk shit?????

Bouipoz7

Wanderer
Re: 3v4 $ House hides

ecurb12849;2061496 said:
Bouipoz7 Is just some little kid trying to get attention, if only i were to make a post every time he died, what a lifeless newb. he sits in del begging people to help him fight us cuz he has no real friends, maybe a few i cant lie but most of the time he has to beg other people to help him, he was in my guild but he quit like every day crying about one thing or another and bam here he is posting everytime he gets a chance to make himself look good in the end making himself look like a little brat lol

lol who the fuck r u?
first of all.. i don't even play on my Bouipoz char.. second of all.. ive joined but ONE guild and i'm still in it. third of all... LOL u just a hater.
ggkthxbai

Blesum

Wanderer
Re: $ is garbage...Obviously

I am wondering who wills is talking about house hiding now? I see no specification or names of either sides except G&G in which case noone would house hide 12v3 unless it was perhaps the 3, and even when its 3 money against 12 G&G if we do house hide, we still drop more of you than you drop of us because we run out and sync someones bitch ass out and watch the rest of you scatter like bee's in their hive after being hit by a baseball bat.
To be honest, whats even more sad than this is you guys had about 10-15 people at a idoc yesterday, I logged in for maybe 2 seconds and was instantly revealed by carl murphys detect hidden macro, and i hide and logged off, and 2 hours later it was the same case, again and 3 hours later it was the same case, you guys really have no life if you are gonna camp and detect hidden/ eq/ ms a house for fucking 5+ hours strait.

co co

Page

what ever happened to adhd! pvp Tip7: You need arrows if your going to use an archer... doh :S

Blesum

Wanderer
Re: Heart breakers & $ talk shit?????

sorry to break the news to you wills but if you are G&G you really need to go see a dr about your fuckin head injury man.. G&G heal through dumps? I only see that happened if 3 people are involved, and 99 pct of the time, only 2 of them can really heal through a dump, that is nimbao and devan, so if your not either of those, in which I know your not, your fucking retarded. I have had 8 G&G ganking me by myself, and you try to say something about someone else running deep lol. I have personally seen G&G run so deep that they had nearly 2 fucking teams FULL of people, which is 10 people per team, drop maybe 2 people, so u say shit about people running 12 deep when you guys have ran 18 deep.... You really got no room what so ever to talk. Also, at any rate, when you guys die, you don't go ress up, restock, and come back, you log a fucking alt and come in, therefore its like fighting a new person as we have to regain mana, and you just come right back in with 4 more people or some shit fully charged when not a soul else is already charged up ready to go. Anyways dude anytime you want a fucking fight come get it, lets see what the odds will be, I guarantee you that it will be atleast 2x G&G than any other guild.

co co

Page

Takeover;2061528 said:
its true, i watched a newly res thief kill him self after popping like 10 pouches lol

haha I might trap 101 pouches and then put them in my bag so it auto pops them then see how far I run before I die.

pvp Tip8: after dieing while txting once, don't do it again... (Stupid co co)

ecurb12849

Sorceror

I am Mold the guild leader of the money guild, and Thanks Addicted >$< is not nor ever claimed to be a pvp guild, we have pvpers and we do defend ourselvs, so all the guilds like G&G and whoever always talking shit, you win some and you loose some. Why rage and make posts about it for attention? Grow the fuck up.

co co

Page

I think i'm starting to understand why there are so many of these threads! Wait... nm that was the shrooms talking, pvp Tip9: A 5x bettle will kick your a$$!

wills;2061095 said:
April 29 2010 epitaph hillbillyheroin and dabas roll in 3 deep v 12 hear breakers/ $ and drop 8 of them then finally we get synched out 1 at a time and we get called noobs...... heartbreakers all i got to say is........... OWNED!!!!! and grow some balls and dont house hide 3v12 lol

[e sigh

Another G&G idiot outing himself... If you cant win on the field try to win on the forums I guess, eh? From my time fighting you guys on ice there were 2 drops, one on epitaph and one on hillbilly, then Dabas went and hid. If you're going to tell a story please at least tell it accurately.

Aletheides

Wanderer

You killed that pepper when she was gating in one more person.

I'm not sure if you would call it a 4v3 since after the other came u left and he never even jumped in the battle. But when we were 3v3ing you guys got absolutely destroyed.

Thanks for the loot. Nice wands bitch :D

What did you get?

Oh, nothing.

It's pretty laughable you would even make this thread.

GimpCent

Knight

MadeInQuebec;2061628 said:
Nubs who thinks saying kthxbai makes people go woo hoo hoo what a cool dude!

kthxbai

No they dont think its cool its just a saying

What I think is cool though is the fact that everyone assumes you are female just by the way you type....

Dexter420

Sorceror

Bouipoz7;2061561 said:
lol who the fuck r u?
first of all.. i don't even play on my Bouipoz char.. second of all.. ive joined but ONE guild and i'm still in it. third of all... LOL u just a hater.
ggkthxbai

Ok, Still dont think anyone cares about you killing people in a house, way to post your supreme pvp skills newblet...

Z

zer076x

MAN YOU KNOW HYBRID PVP IS DEAD WHEN $ IS GETTING POSTS IN THE PVP SECTION. LO!!!!

co co

Page

I pvp with money almost the whole time i'm on I think we pvp more then anything now, evin when pvming! pvp Tip10: Always take screenshots so you can post on the forms and feel good about yourself! Confidence is the key!

cumquat

Wanderer

If we are garbage, what does this make you guys?
Why did the rest of your guys run? it was a fair fight until we dropped one of your guys, but it was even to start with!

Attachments

• Striker_5-1_03.33.jpg
    Striker_5-1_03.33.jpg
    100.6 KB · Views: 63
  • Striker_5-1_03.36.jpg
    Striker_5-1_03.36.jpg
    101.5 KB · Views: 64
  • Striker_5-1_03.50.jpg
    Striker_5-1_03.50.jpg
    101.4 KB · Views: 64
  • Striker_5-1_03.52-1.jpg
    Striker_5-1_03.52-1.jpg