UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Heart breakers & $ talk shit?????

Aletheides

Wanderer
Re: Heart breakers & $ talk shit?????

fatesweave;2061761 said:
today untouchable made a comment about owning anyone in >$< 1v1

I have played alongside this character and against this character and all I can say is he has no room to start bragging lol.

Ask him about the time he accidently killed his own party member LOL.

Good thing he joined G&G, definitely a liability to any party he rolls with..

1212n12th

Sorceror

Yes, BTW Money does talk shit, and heartbreakers, and G&G, and IP, all the other guilds... TBH the only ones i dont hear about are the foreign guilds maybe they like to post here but....
all i can say is sorry untouchable you really did join the wrong guild, and run with the wrong crowd. Its a good thing you had help training those mares and didnt spend a whole lot of your own time doing it because they will be killed so many times it will be like you never trained em... GF G&G, and that chaos guild at the idoc hope you find your boat.

co co

Page

1212n12th;2062099 said:
GF G&G, and that chaos guild at the idoc hope you find your boat.

ohh yea I forgot I have the key ^^ pvp Tip11?: When bola 1 fails, bola again and again and again just for lols if nothing else.

cumquat

Wanderer

Well, I used bola after bola last night against G&G which was a waste in 2 ways...
1> they dropped whether I got a bola off or not.
2> when I did bola, hell the sync dropped them instantly after the bola anyways.
3> its fucking G&G, just had to add a 3rd in and yes I know I said 2 ways, but this one was just so hard to resist I couldn't overcome the ability to not post it.
You scrubs claim to be so good but get dropped so much. Are you guys ready to face the fact that your not near as good as you claim to be? Atleast quit talking shit when your unable to back the shit up. I bet Carl had to clean himself last night after getting dropped because I bet you he shit himself everytime he died lol.

P.V.P. Comedy #1, Carl Murphy III recalled into Guild House and is dropped before he can move 1 tile, briefly after that I smelt shit and come to find out, he had dung on his corpse.

KhaoZ

Sorceror

cumquat;2062104 said:
Well, I used bola after bola last night against G&G which was a waste in 2 ways...
1> they dropped whether I got a bola off or not.
2> when I did bola, hell the sync dropped them instantly after the bola anyways.
3> its fucking G&G, just had to add a 3rd in and yes I know I said 2 ways, but this one was just so hard to resist I couldn't overcome the ability to not post it.
You scrubs claim to be so good but get dropped so much. Are you guys ready to face the fact that your not near as good as you claim to be? Atleast quit talking shit when your unable to back the shit up. I bet Carl had to clean himself last night after getting dropped because I bet you he shit himself everytime he died lol.

P.V.P. Comedy #1, Carl Murphy III recalled into Guild House and is dropped before he can move 1 tile, briefly after that I smelt shit and come to find out, he had dung on his corpse.

Who are you? another lame ass scrub trying to gain fame off talking shit on G&G. I laugh at you im sure your another $ member trying to make story's up when the whole server "the last 50 of us" know's your nothing but trash $ and I<3 are no where near the level of G&G. When ever you get to top murdering guild top waring guild and shit top anything and have been here for 4 year's then you can try and come near what G&G has accomplished tell then rage more and zerg our guild house when no one is ready or already just fought make's you so leet imo.

p.s.
Anytime you fuck's show up at our guild house when where not off guard you all die everyone always has. the only people who ever killed us at our guild house without us switching char's and dirting the fuck out of them was EQ/MS 30 deep. That was back in the day fuck I got more respect for EQ/MS than i do for any of you newb lame guilds. Cumbutt ill fight you anytime your ready or we can 2v2,3v3 let me know when your ready pussy.

a lawyer

Sorceror

/thread please

You people bitch and moan all you want but if HB, $, G&G and whoever else decided not to PVP anymore this shard would officially die off.

Take what you can get and move on.

oh, p.s. khaos - stop gating in 10-12 people everytime i come by your village with 1 or 2 guys

KhaoZ

Sorceror

a lawyer;2062124 said:
/thread please

You people bitch and moan all you want but if HB, $, G&G and whoever else decided not to PVP anymore this shard would officially die off.

Take what you can get and move on.

oh, p.s. khaos - stop gating in 10-12 people everytime i come by your village with 1 or 2 guys

Lol I haven't played on any khaoz named templates in over two months. Your right about the if g&g stopped pvping the shard would die. $ and <3 stopped no one would notice lol accept for the fact our resources would not grow as fast from looting you.

Newk

Sorceror

KhaoZ-hybrid;2062125 said:
Lol I haven't played on any khaoz named templates in over two months. Your right about the if g&g stopped pvping the shard would die. $ and <3 stopped no one would notice lol accept for the fact our resources would not grow as fast from looting you.

lol cool story

cumquat

Wanderer

well... I got more..

Attachments

• Striker_5-1_13.02.jpg
    Striker_5-1_13.02.jpg
    100.7 KB · Views: 40
  • Striker_5-1_13.03.jpg
    Striker_5-1_13.03.jpg
    100.9 KB · Views: 41
  • Striker_5-1_23.16.jpg
    Striker_5-1_23.16.jpg
    101.7 KB · Views: 40
  • Striker_5-1_23.20.jpg
    Striker_5-1_23.20.jpg
    100.5 KB · Views: 40
  • Striker_5-1_23.20-1.jpg
    Striker_5-1_23.20-1.jpg
    101.8 KB · Views: 40

cumquat

Wanderer

Looks like G&G you are all shit talk, So shut the fuck up, deal with your deaths, and quit raging on us when your not fucking winning the battle..
When you got screen shots to PROVE you beat our asses, talk shit then, until that time comes.
Sit back, shut the fuck up, and keep that dick in your mouth so you don't cut lies out of every gap in between your teeth.

Attachments

• Striker_5-1_23.30.jpg
    Striker_5-1_23.30.jpg
    101.2 KB · Views: 55
  • Striker_5-1_23.30-1.jpg
    Striker_5-1_23.30-1.jpg
    101.2 KB · Views: 54
  • Striker_5-1_23.34.jpg
    Striker_5-1_23.34.jpg
    100.5 KB · Views: 54
  • Striker_5-1_23.34-1.jpg
    Striker_5-1_23.34-1.jpg
    100.9 KB · Views: 56
  • Striker_5-1_23.36.jpg
    Striker_5-1_23.36.jpg
    101.4 KB · Views: 54

LOL, PWNT! Looks to me like G&G is dead at their guild house... and everyone in >$< has 50% mana or more left too! G&G got walked all over!

Only way G&G EVER wins is if they have huge numbers in their favor.

GimpCent;2061874 said:
I will gladly fight you..... I am one of a few dexxers who dont off screen so that comment is retarded....

Yes I will offscreen when I know there is a call in coming or there is multiples on me, but who doesnt really?

Honestly I dont know who the fuck you even are in game

i guess when u see me on the screen, u always think there is like 10 people coming, cuz all you do is run. But sure, i will fight you in pits alchy duel 1vs1.

KhaoZ

Sorceror

Lmao nice way to make yourself look as bad as you are. First sets Dexers and tamers vs 2 maybe 3 guys u fail. Seccond set is 9v3 lol nice pics scrub. You guys always die to us even numbers so gtfo my nutts.

cumquat

Wanderer

You guys sure do talk mad shit, when the odds are turned to your sides you talk even more shit when you kill us ur 15 vs our 4. wow what a bunch of fuckin scrubs, talk shit to everyone about everything no matter what it is, G&G is pointless and talk 2 much shit regardless.

GimpCent

Knight

Xx Felipe xX;2062150 said:
i guess when u see me on the screen, u always think there is like 10 people coming, cuz all you do is run. But sure, i will fight you in pits alchy duel 1vs1.

again I dont even know who you are in game......

I dont or wont fight in the pits but you probably already knew that

Real fights happen in the field.....

KhaoZ

Sorceror

VeritasAequitas;2062148 said:
LOL, PWNT! Looks to me like G&G is dead at their guild house... and everyone in >$< has 50% mana or more left too! G&G got walked all over!

Only way G&G EVER wins is if they have huge numbers in their favor.

Lol hillarious you say we need numbers but the pic is 9v4 are you mental?

GimpCent;2062163 said:
again I dont even know who you are in game......

I dont or wont fight in the pits but you probably already knew that

Real fights happen in the field.....

So you can offscreen/bola and wands? no thanks. I know ur gay set fielding fights already... nothing i cant beat, but too much work to kill a scrub like you (just because the excuses i gave up). Feel free to aim me, i will fight you in pits any kind char, u can even bring ur dexxer, but i bet ur diein first combo, cuz u cant offscreen like on field.