UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

hicks final memorandum

Kurupted

Squire
kurupted if he was an easyuo script

three fucking threads of this bs and not a single post worth reading, somebody needs a new hobby because forum trolling doesn't seem to be working out for you....

forum trolling doesnt work for me. however, ive seen you on every one of my threads. HURR?

Dexter-LoM

Knight
roids? haha thanks for the complement. first sentence and i can already see the type of man you are. it couldnt have been from years of hard work right?
The man I am is most likely the man you will dream to become. You know a good job a beautiful house and wife and kids, well in your case maybe you and heavy can adopt.

no one responds? hey Mr. lack of fucking brain you have, you just did.

suit not worth the time? 5min cap so thats the most it could take you and then thats 25kk for 5mins? jesus how do you make your gold because you have one amazing method if you make more than 25kk per 5mins on average.

i would have paid up is the sad thing. i actually closed the thread because i decided to just keep it and play with friend occasionally.

I responded to what ?

dumb ass no one responded to your shit thread of suit and the ones that did you made sure to dodge there response by setting times that you knew they wouldn't show up.

and no your suit was not worth my time, you might think your suit is worth 25 mil but honestly I can throw a suit similar to yours with random pieces that decent players gives as start up piece to new comers.

and NO you would of not paid up. you would of made some random excuse and recalled out.

assumption is all you do, you think your the best while the rest just does not really care. kinda defeats the purpose of being the best when no one really cares.

Kurupted

Squire
Me not telling you to pay me < you actually man up and paying.

i was only gonna pay because i was tired of people hiding behind you lie. however, we never even had an agreement to 1v1 for gold. you ss's some shit i said in game and cropped it all together. then you run from me 20mins and come back while im afk and kill me. who in there right mind pays for that? however, i was going to that day when i asked you in skype because liek i say it would be more profitable for me to have more duels then people just be like you wont pay. haha, if they didnt have that exscuse tho they would prob just make another.

hickman48

Knight
i was only gonna pay because i was tired of people hiding behind you lie. however, we never even had an agreement to 1v1 for gold. you ss's some shit i said in game and cropped it all together. then you run from me 20mins and come back while im afk and kill me. who in there right mind pays for that? however, i was going to that day when i asked you in skype because liek i say it would be more profitable for me to have more duels then people just be like you wont pay. haha, if they didnt have that exscuse tho they would prob just make another.

You didt pay up cuz you ddit want to simple as that still dont want to but you expect everyone else to pay up your a joke.

Kurupted

Squire
The man I am is most likely the man you will dream to become. You know a good job a beautiful house and wife and kids, well in your case maybe you and heavy can adopt.

I responded to what ?

dumb ass no one responded to your shit thread of suit and the ones that did you made sure to dodge there response by setting times that you knew they wouldn't show up.

and no your suit was not worth my time, you might think your suit is worth 25 mil but honestly I can throw a suit similar to yours with random pieces that decent players gives as start up piece to new comers.

and NO you would of not paid up. you would of made some random excuse and recalled out.

assumption is all you do, you think your the best while the rest just does not really care. kinda defeats the purpose of being the best when no one really cares.

you responded to this thread didnt you cutie pie?

honestly if you were the richest man in the world and had the perfect family. i would not wish to be like you. im the type of man who rather build his empire himself.

suit not worth your time? before you said it wasnt worth anyones time. you changed up quick there didnt you cutie pie.

i wouldnt have paid? assumption.

naw man if im the best and no one cares it changes nothing. no one becomes the best without them wanting to and therefor the satifaction would lye on what i thought not everone else.

Kurupted

Squire

ahh i missed one. the only one i didnt duel because he no showed was tempest. he asked to duel for the suit and within 10mins i responded to him. he didnt respond back for 3hours. i offered a suit to the entire server and you honestly think ima wait 3 hours for each person who wants a shot. he was the one who dodges i sat there after giving him location spot for over 20mins and then checked back in another 30mins after that. when he did come back on forums it wasnt to meet. he just wanted to talk shit more. throw your suit on the line for 1kk and i promise i will be there within 5min after i tell you i want to accept your challeneg and then you give me a location. it wont take me 3 hours before you even hear from me

btw i think 3-4 others tried and all lost. only one paid up. much respect to merc/ syphen

Kurupted

Squire
I'm waiting at moonglow moongate, show up or shut up.

no time for trolls. if youd like to try and meet again respond with price. 1-5kk min/max

was there within 5mins of his post, and waited about 5mins no show

Attachments

• troll dodge 1.png
    troll dodge 1.png
    1.7 MB · Views: 8
  • troll dodge 2.png
    troll dodge 2.png
    1.7 MB · Views: 6
  • troll dodge 3.png
    troll dodge 3.png
    1.6 MB · Views: 7

Kurupted

Squire
p.s from now on i will not go to location unless you set price. 1-5kk and then i will be on my way. if you do not show i will consider you to owe me the gold and will not duel again untill you pay. i dont have time for trolls

p.s from now on i will not go to location unless you set price. 1-5kk and then i will be on my way. if you do not show i will consider you to owe me the gold and will not duel again untill you pay. i dont have time for trolls

You obviously do, this is the second thread you've made about this joke of a topic.

P.s. I thought you were closing this to casually play with a friend??

Virgin nerd need time to forum pvp???

Kurupted

Squire
You obviously do, this is the second thread you've made about this joke of a topic.

P.s. I thought you were closing this to casually play with a friend??

Virgin nerd need time to forum pvp???

naw i made this thread so that people couldnt hide behind hickmans lie as to why they dont want to 1v1 me. i want it to be clear they are just my bitches. and this was the first thread based on this topic not the second?

p.s for an asshole you dont read very well. i said i closed the suit thread because i decided to just keep the suit and play with friends

that last line i cant even make sense of.

mytilus

Sorceror
I like to edit myt's quotes because i have a huge mancrush...

rather than coming to forums and posting retard comments I encourage you to watch these...

disclaimer: if your definition of a great pvp'er is showing up at brit gate and doing face roll across all your best steam macros then you will not find these impressive at all....