UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

house drop event

Status
Not open for further replies.

Drittz

Wanderer
house drop event

what time is this happening?? id rather not sit around all day staring at a patch of grass for hours :(

marcusstone

Sorceror
Re: house drop event

I too would like to know, even though I know people don't usually talk about idoc locations and times, but sense it's christmas eve, I figured maybe someone would let me know where it is... :)

blajban

Sorceror

just outside luna on the east side. the house is hidden now though. you cant miss it and im amazed that you havent seen it earlier :)

Drittz

Wanderer

its right outside luna above the rune house, the gm's have made it a event sinse it was so packed with arties and ppl would inevitably try to cheat, but i still wanna know when its happening

Serenity

Wanderer

No decision has been made as to the schedule of the drop, or if it is to occur at all.

When and if such a decision has been made it will be posted in the event section of the forums.

Please refrain from paging staff about this.

Kowe

Wanderer

LAWL people were paging about it? That's lame. I mean it's nice to see a house like the drop, but c'mon people.

marcusstone

Sorceror

That was me... I paged six times, now they jailed me, and told me they were deciding on wether they were going to ban me or not :(

Kowe

Wanderer

LAWL. why would you page 6 times? That just doesn't make sense other than for shits and giggles :p

twizlerz

Wanderer

only problem with posting it is, no offense, but the GMs on Demise have a bad habbit of posting events AFTER they are alrdy done and over with...so it doesnt really help.

hickman48

Knight

marcusstone;342054 said:
That was me... I paged six times, now they jailed me, and told me they were deciding on wether they were going to ban me or not :(

thats pretty lame that you would page 6 times and 2 they would ban you for it did they give you a warrning or something or anything like that

Kowe

Wanderer

Chamilli0nAir3;342060 said:
i mean if u guys were smart the green sign did say 12/25/07? ut o that means it prolly will drop at 12!? no way

LAWL!

Hey genius, what month is it?

Since when did it go Hour/Day/Year?

hickman48

Knight

kowe i think he meant midnight ya know since that is the new day 12 pm midnight not trying to should like a dick if i do

marcusstone

Sorceror

hickman48;342061 said:
thats pretty lame that you would page 6 times and 2 they would ban you for it did they give you a warrning or something or anything like that
LOL... I didn't really page 6 times :) I was just being a goof...:D

Kowe

Wanderer

Ah, sorry. Hickman you're right, thanks for pointing that out. I jumped the gun. Oh well, point remains, I highly doubt *if* they decide to drop it, it would be right as the clock rolls over, because, it will only roll over in one timezone. What about the others? It will already be the 25th for them and others will still be the 24th.

roly

Wanderer

here are a few ideas..

1. a silent auction for donation money.. bid a dollar, bid a hundred dollars. highest bid wins.

2. a lottery drawing, $5 donation for a ticket. maximum 10 tickets...or something.

3. a mental decathlon: puzzles, quizzes, timed exercises.. highest scorer wins.

4. whoever can watch this for 48 hours straight wins.

just thinking about the shard's well-being

Steven_Greer

Sorceror

roly;342107 said:
here are a few ideas..

1. a silent auction for donation money.. bid a dollar, bid a hundred dollars. highest bid wins.

2. a lottery drawing, $5 donation for a ticket. maximum 10 tickets...or something.

3. a mental decathlon: puzzles, quizzes, timed exercises.. highest scorer wins.

4. whoever can watch this for 48 hours straight wins.

just thinking about the shard's well-being

I'm at 5 min already but god this shit is catchy ^^ lol
but gotta feeling i'll get a seizure fairly soon

Status
Not open for further replies.