UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

house drop event

Status
Not open for further replies.

hickman48

Knight
Re: house drop event

and for anyone that argues agenst that saying it gives newbs a chance to get items ima say with all the rich ppl there and all the others that are failry set are probly going to get it

marcusstone

Sorceror

just set scavanger... gives the new players an equal chance... I always help new guys at idocs set up their scavangers if they ask... (most new people have trouble figuring it out)

Dot

Wanderer

How can I do it?? :p

marcusstone;342239 said:
just set scavanger... gives the new players an equal chance... I always help new guys at idocs set up their scavangers if they ask... (most new people have trouble figuring it out)

drak-

Sorceror

If you dont already have three accounts, make two more. If you dont already use razor, install it from www.runuo.com.

Then under "agents" in razor, select "scavenger". Go to a house with lots of artis and pigments and such on the roof. A good one would be next to the path along the south wall of Luna.

Select "add target" in the scavenger, and target all the items on that roof you want to try for. Id suggest the pigs, deeds, books, and artis other than weapons. Now set your hotbag to be a bag in your backpack, and close UO. You want to close UO so that your settings get saved to the default profile.

Next, you want to login to all three accounts at the same time with three instances of the client and take each character to the IDOC and set the hotbag on each character. Now, this part is important - arrange all the clients on your monitor so you can see all the activity - if a GM tries to talk to you and you dont respond you can be considered AFK gathering and get 6 hours in jail or worse.

Its best to spread the three characters out at least three tiles apart so they arent grabbing at the same item.

Enable the scavenger, and hope you get something.

Dj27105

Wanderer

Maybe they should take this "camping" event to fel :) .... would make the event MUCH MUCH more fun and interesting lol

Hard Nightwish

Sorceror
drop event

if the event wıll occur as soon as possıble should be ... on be half of crismas cuz alot off ppl waiting for it .if it wont must be declared soon...

talshar

Wanderer

ardaaltunel3;342271 said:
why ppl are so retarded.. there is a red sign. just read it lol
Been chencking the forums off-n-on for 3 hours and now word yet. What's the point on posting a red sign if you don't say anything??:confused:

Ferris

Page

I would venture to say the point is, it wont fall until after it's announced. Thus standing around like an invalid is moot. I'll likely be the one dropping it, and It's not going to drop during the announcement, time will be given for any who wish to show up.

Ferris

Page

As a secondary note for anyone who wishes to bitch about time zones and whatnot, keep in mind if you're willing to waste your Christmas day standing around looking at pixelated grass, you can go to bed late or wake up early as well.

CNS Serenity;342047 said:
No decision has been made as to the schedule of the drop, or if it is to occur at all.

When and if such a decision has been made it will be posted in the event section of the forums.

Please refrain from paging staff about this.

Everyone is already camping it. You might as well drop it today (Christmas). I think that was your intention with the green sign that read 12/25/07.

Ferris;342288 said:
I would venture to say the point is, it wont fall until after it's announced. Thus standing around like an invalid is moot. I'll likely be the one dropping it, and It's not going to drop during the announcement, time will be given for any who wish to show up.

There have been people waiting for it to drop ever since a sign was posted a month ago. Why not drop it now?

Yellek;342229 said:
Funny thing is, most of the people camping the house already have the stuff they are trying to scavange. Greed . . . it's a terrible thing.

I pretty much do have everything up there.

Except the Quacks. Its all I want, and its all I have on my scavenger.

Mister Dank

Knight

Ferris;342288 said:

I laugh.

SteelCore

Wanderer

Steven_Greer;342298 said:
Man i feel like such an ass, that gandalf player was with a young status earlier on today and asked me to help with a bit of gold so i gave him like 30k, and i know that prolly just went to that house he placed with euo(obviously)
Weeeeeee The world works in fucked up ways

I am sure you can demand 30 millions back ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.