UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

house drop event

Status
Not open for further replies.

ardaaltunel3

Sorceror
Re: house drop event

btw it is hard to determine whether its falling or not. table says hidden until drop, staff says it might not. omg confusing. there would be chaos if ppl are waiting in vein. lol

ardaaltunel3

Sorceror

rofl i slept like an hour and saw the idoc happens. but staff let only one arty drop per day in a random hour. it was a freakin dream lol

TS_SS

Sorceror

I don`t get it.... last time I checked the game was about fun and other irrelevant things, not who can loot the fastest....funny lol, seems to me like begging...in a game...for imaginary items.....oh well, suit yourselves, don`t mind me ;)

ardaaltunel3

Sorceror

i know everyone should get chance but why i waited like 12 hours and have the same chance with who didn't. lol hehe :D

blajban

Sorceror

"time of the event will be globally announced".

Too bad the time announced will, as always, make noone surprised. Too bad for the europeans that have to sleep.

Hope im wrong.

Khalydad

Wanderer

i think that is this will be a fair event, the staff should consider the fact that the players in this server are not only from united states, there is ppl here from spain, england, venezuela, argentina, brasil, and not in all this country is early now, there is kids which their parents will send them to sleep, so i know is christmas day and all that, but look arround the house, ppl is not even care that, they just need to know the hour that it will fall, so they can plan their days, the last event of a drop house, was in my country like 1 am and is good for some ppl, but really bad for some other....

Heres an idea, If all of you camping that IDOC went to the gauntlet, you probably woulda gotten moar by now than you woulda sitting there staring at the grass holding your Cox. Get a fucking grip, and go do something worthwhile, you all should know by now that the EasyUO autoloots are gonna get everything before any of you. Your wasting your time.

And No. I Am NOT there. Ive been retraining my skills to go wtfpwn in Fel where i can have fun and not stare at grass all day.

blajban

Sorceror

personally i think its a fun event. at least it has the potential to be. and i dont expect to get anything.
but we all have to be real, the event probably will take time at prime us time, which means 6 to 9 hours behind us in europe (something like that).

My guess is 22:00 new york time (or whatever that time zone is called)

Toty

Sorceror

Eskeshehir;342210 said:
Heres an idea, If all of you camping that IDOC went to the gauntlet, you probably woulda gotten moar by now than you woulda sitting there staring at the grass holding your Cox. Get a fucking grip, and go do something worthwhile, you all should know by now that the EasyUO autoloots are gonna get everything before any of you. Your wasting your time.

And No. I Am NOT there. Ive been retraining my skills to go wtfpwn in Fel where i can have fun and not stare at grass all day.

(Y)

drak-

Sorceror

Maybe I am missing something here, but it seems strangely perverse making public events out of some poor saps house falling. Granted, this might not be the average "poor sap" whos house is gonna fall, but why not just let "nature" take its course.... Not that I wont be there, if I can make it without staring at an invisible house for hours to do it.

marcusstone

Sorceror

At the Luna house? Maybe you need to open ur eyes mate... most of the shard is there now... lol
As far as other idocs, yeah... I can usually be found there :)

talshar

Wanderer

Funny thing is, most of the people camping the house already have the stuff they are trying to scavange. Greed . . . it's a terrible thing.

hickman48

Knight

they should just deleat it all and leave that safe area on a timer so when it pops someone can place a house

timer should be randome and unanounced

talshar

Wanderer

hickman48;342230 said:
they should just deleat it all and leave that safe area on a timer so when it pops someone can place a house

timer should be randome and unanounced

agreed

Status
Not open for further replies.