UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Hybrid hunt

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jake

Page
FYI I was just in destard 10 minutes ago found a dungeon sign and entered the code and it said expired

Each household/person/IP is only allowed 4 accounts. If you and your wife live together and have more than four accounts, you are breaking the rules and could be subject to account deletion until you are within allowed limits. The rules are pretty clear about this.

All Legal accounts will be able to bid.

I don't think DirtyBird was saying they had more than 4 accounts, I think he was just making sure the bidding went by account and not by ip... But while I'm off topic, I've logged into all 4 of my accounts at my brother in laws house while visiting a week ago or so and now I'm trying to get him to play... Are all my accounts registered to both our ips now? Can he make a new account as long as I don't log into my accounts anymore over there or do I need to give him one of mine?

Fun event! Hope I have enough points to bid on something...

Smokeuog

Sorceror
Yeah not your fault the visible to anyone option is a Facebook trick to get friends and family to force signup lol ;p should say visible to any Facebook users.

Not that it really matters since we're almost to the end of the event, but out of curiosity, why such secrecy about the rewards? I'm not sure how often the gate is open at the guard tower, but every time I check there is no gate to be found. And there are specific rules not to sit around and wait in this area...

Just curious...

Code Blue

Knight
Not that it really matters since we're almost to the end of the event, but out of curiosity, why such secrecy about the rewards? I'm not sure how often the gate is open at the guard tower, but every time I check there is no gate to be found. And there are specific rules not to sit around and wait in this area...

Just curious...

I hardly ever play and the gates been open like 5 times for me
Its no secret.

There is carpet, mini cub like things, different hued sets, regs, ingots, wands, etc

Status
Not open for further replies.