UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Hybrid hunt

Status
Not open for further replies.
The code

reaperroots57hgd

is now active and is limited to 200 uses total. Once it has been claimed 200 times, it will expire.
Good luck.

Maybe we can get some limited codes put out at times that the european and asian players play next time :) I can't stay up all night playing uo during the week, like most of my friends :(

Countessa

Knight
Maybe we can get some limited codes put out at times that the european and asian players play next time :) I can't stay up all night playing uo during the week, like most of my friends :(

There was a limited code hidden in a creature for two days just finally found last night.
I appreciate your thoughts but I can't stay up all night during the week to entertain in UO.
The best I can do are codes like the one hidden on a creature or limited codes in the evening.
Daily codes are daily and you should have no trouble acquiring them.

edit: btw, I don't mean that as snarky. Once upon a time I could stay up all night for an event or set my alarm but life is just too busy these days. That and damn, I'm getting old. That beauty sleep is more important than ever. :p

FacePump

Knight
me umm like 120 or smtn i havent tried hard.. if i get some stuff outta it its free stuff . free = good

but im sittin on some mills.. to catch stuff for sale that i may want ^^

milesi

Traveler
hello i m from france too many time i cant have code because i m working or sleeping the night i hope you will do something for european people

Paracelsus

Sorceror
There was a limited code hidden in a creature for two days just finally found last night.
I appreciate your thoughts but I can't stay up all night during the week to entertain in UO.
The best I can do are codes like the one hidden on a creature or limited codes in the evening.
Daily codes are daily and you should have no trouble acquiring them.

edit: btw, I don't mean that as snarky. Once upon a time I could stay up all night for an event or set my alarm but life is just too busy these days. That and damn, I'm getting old. That beauty sleep is more important than ever. :p

Not necessary to put at Asian time. Give people hope and lure people out searching is enough. Hunting code is fun but hunting the code hunter is also fun. :D
You can tell us something out at Asian time even you will only do it in your dream in that time zone. :p

Jake

Page
Thanks Countessa for you are doing for this event. Believe me at 58 I understand the barriers to beauty sleep you have mentioned. There are 3 things you can do well to promote good health; eat right exercise and get good sleep. I dont eat well nor exercise much but I do get my 8 hours of sleep because it doesn't cost me anything. O ya still playing UO at 58, we got UO when our boys were in HS. We were on line for the opening of baja Heck 15 years ago I was a pretty ol player, It has been about 15 years hasn't it!

Status
Not open for further replies.