UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Hybrid PVP League!

nick321

Sorceror
Re: Hybrid PVP League!

Your main character name:phinally phamous
The template you are going to use:alchy stun
Can you lead a group?:naw
Where do you live?(Country):usna
Do you have a microphone?:ya
Can you use skype, teamspeak or ventrilo?:any but teamspeak
Did you ever PVP before?:ya
Your contact info (AIM please):nickmy321

Your main character name: Black Sheep 2.0
The template you are going to use: Alchy Stun (but i MAY change)
Can you lead a group?: Yea
Where do you live?(Country): USA
Do you have a microphone? Naw
Can you use skype, teamspeak or ventrilo?: Ventrilo and Skype
Did you ever PVP before?: Yes, ALOT
Your contact info (AIM please): RchLuft1

my factioner will be HyPnOtiK.eXoTiC-

Sheivan01

Knight

Ok well.. I did my part but I cant create the guildstones and add the members for you.

Do it and war each others ;) when you created the guild, please aim me with the name so I can put it in the list!

nicchren

Sorceror

Your main character name: Paul Atreides/Morbus if i get him blue
The template you are going to use:Scribe stun / Alchy stun
Can you lead a group?: yeah but nates my daddy
Where do you live?(Country): San Diego California
Do you have a microphone?:yes
Can you use skype, teamspeak or ventrilo?:yes
Did you ever PVP before?:yes
Your contact info (AIM please): nicchren201

UOG Bandit

Sorceror

After this "Season" is over we should do a ingame draft it be alot of fun. Having a list of the accepted players then we could all meet somewhere like a pubb. The team leaders could select players from the accepted list of people and sheivan can cross them off. It also maybe even the teams out a bit more.

Just a suggestion

Should be fun eaither way

Magic_Cow

Sorceror

UOG Bandit;1984806 said:
After this "Season" is over we should do a ingame draft it be alot of fun. Having a list of the accepted players then we could all meet somewhere like a pubb. The team leaders could select players from the accepted list of people and sheivan can cross them off. It also maybe even the teams out a bit more.

Just a suggestion

Should be fun eaither way

Sounds to me like someone plays fanstasy football..

Unosnow203

Wanderer

Serpants Hold Stone is up!!! Sorry i have had the flu and havnt been on!
AIM ME ASAP!!! NEOFTW420

"Serpants Hold Dirtin Cr3w" [SDC]

a lawyer

Sorceror

Sheivan,

I got bored the other night and town killed about 30 trammies so the character I had set aside for PVP league is now very, very red.

I subbed out a nox/scribe in place, character's name is "a Heartbreaker" and Cow already added me to the Vesper stone. You'll want to edit accordingly. Thanks

Also, just to confirm - oranges are fair game during non-scheduled events, correct?

Magic_Cow

Sorceror

FUCK IT.. MINOC SQAUD WILL BE CHANGEd.. SINCE TOM HASN:T SETUP a STONE.. FIRST FIGHTS START THIS WEEK.. I'll release the TOWNS and TIMES to BE on WE WILL BE RAIDING..

What the hells is going on seriously? Half the people or more signed up and are not even on their stone. On our stone only three people out of the entire thing. I look at the other stones and it seems like the same thing either less then half or half only are on it.

Magic_Cow

Sorceror

Let everyone know.. to have their teams ready on Friday.. there will be action, and town raiding... but i will try and get/find an open field area for us to fight at...

Give me soem ideas to where we should hold team duel fights in the field and no towns...

a lawyer

Sorceror

Magic_Cow;1987026 said:
Let everyone know.. to have their teams ready on Friday.. there will be action, and town raiding... but i will try and get/find an open field area for us to fight at...

Give me soem ideas to where we should hold team duel fights in the field and no towns...

North of brit moongate has some great areas to field. They are guarded but if people can avoid being complete faggots and dismounting on pops we might be ok.

Magic_Cow

Sorceror

a lawyer;1987032 said:
North of brit moongate has some great areas to field. They are guarded but if people can avoid being complete faggots and dismounting on pops we might be ok.

I feel you, but randoms can attack your mount and trap it.. but i don't mind.. if everyone agrees on it.

anyone eles?