UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Hybrid PVP League!

a lawyer

Sorceror
Re: Hybrid PVP League!

What if we staged some battles in the RP village? Perhaps two city's armies raid the RP village at the same time and battle it out? That place is always dead and i dont think pets can be trapped. Lots of areas to apply divide and conquer tactics as well.

Magic_Cow

Sorceror

a lawyer;1987042 said:
What if we staged some battles in the RP village? Perhaps two city's armies raid the RP village at the same time and battle it out? That place is always dead and i dont think pets can be trapped. Lots of areas to apply divide and conquer tactics as well.

aim me right now.. and show me this place, lemme check it out.. I like this idea..

Magic_Cow

Sorceror

Also, rememeber soe classes are using Alchy, some no guard zones would be nice too.. i know soeone is goign to try and hop off a mount, like somene did today aginst me...

Sheivan01

Knight

Well I cant force people to move their asses, I cant get on leaders accounts to add people to the stone.. People are aiming me to know whats going on and oh well.. We mainly waitin on leaders on leaders..

lb3stx

Sorceror

I NCD'd my char, name is Black Elvis and I'm on Anton's stone. Just got back from vacation. Ready to roll.

jessen13

Sorceror

Cow . . . I've been trying to get ahold of you for like a week to get on the stone, lol. Sign on/answer AIM once in awhile.

Magic_Cow

Sorceror

Sheivan01;1987106 said:
Well I cant force people to move their asses, I cant get on leaders accounts to add people to the stone.. People are aiming me to know whats going on and oh well.. We mainly waitin on leaders on leaders..

Sheivan, no ones tripping were just ready for action.. Not rushing you, but i'ma just setup some little scraps here and there, but I've found teh town for everyone.. I'ma marking runes for everyone so they have there own spot.. so no one can camp an entrence and just hold ms.. aim me for your rune spots.. or aim a lawyer, he will have em too. I will send a pic and coordinates
of your rune spots....

jessen13;1987208 said:
Cow . . . I've been trying to get ahold of you for like a week to get on the stone, lol. Sign on/answer AIM once in awhile.

Heh, i tried to get you, when i did becuase i todl everyone i was going to be busy all this week... i off the next two day...

Zagar230

Sorceror

Your main character name: Zagar
The template you are going to use: Stun/Heal
Can you lead a group?: Indeed
Where do you live?(Country): USA
Do you have a microphone?: Indeed
Can you use skype, teamspeak or ventrilo?: Indeed
Did you ever PVP before?: Indeed
Your contact info (AIM please): Dragar89

P

Professional

Your main character name: The Real Pro
The template you are going to use:alchy/stun
Can you lead a group?:I dont really want to
Where do you live?(Country):USA
Do you have a microphone?:Yes
Can you use skype, teamspeak or ventrilo?:All
Did you ever PVP before?:No
Your contact info (AIM please):Stricken2025

P

Professional

Aim : Me this place too I would like to see what it looks like.

Originally Posted by a lawyer

Magic_Cow

Sorceror

Sorry i didn't get you guys the rune locations or spots, ha a family issue to deal with at home... but i will get on that asap.. but them fights at glow bannk, i believe it was team cove.. good shit that was fun, but aim me this week for rune spots..

jessen13

Sorceror

Cow - I missed one IM from you like 2 wks ago or whenever this first came about. I finally got on the stone, but none of the other teams even have people on them and I haven't gotten an AIM from you or anyone else regarding fights.

Booooo

Magic_Cow

Sorceror

jessen13;1989449 said:
Cow - I missed one IM from you like 2 wks ago or whenever this first came about. I finally got on the stone, but none of the other teams even have people on them and I haven't gotten an AIM from you or anyone else regarding fights.

Booooo

Heh, i'ma setup the town, but i dotn have the rune too it... I luv you does, but he doesn't get on... So its been hard...BUt thi sfriday.. Were going out.. I'm sending out the msg.. were just going to fight at glow, minoc, vesper, and prolly Serps.. I'm sending msgs to them now...