UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

I Hurt Fat Kid

What kapero its not funny to you?

yet you can attack others and bring their RL downfalls into the game?

Mad bro?
YOU FUCKING MAD BRO?

Mister Pink

Squire
Want my screenies too? Its cool pinkie, go mass recruit more meatshields, atleast then you have a chance to compete... ;)

The only thing you have ever effected in my gameplay is spamming my journal with either racist remarks or childish insults. Some of your crazy talk has given me a lot of LOLs so I can thank you for that.

As I recall you asked to join SEGA and I flat out refused because you are racist, immature, and about as useless as a one legged man in an ass kicking contest.

You should give away items so you can make friends because your people skills won't get you there.

The only thing you have ever effected in my gameplay is spamming my journal with either racist remarks or childish insults. Some of your crazy talk has given me a lot of LOLs so I can thank you for that.

As I recall you asked to join SEGA and I flat out refused because you are racist, immature, and about as useless as a one legged man in an ass kicking contest.

You should give away items so you can make friends because your people skills won't get you there.

Rofl...! Yes give away items so people like me! not to spread my wealth! We'll See whos the one as useless as you describe!

kobra89pl

Sorceror

Kurupted

Squire
hey guys lets argue about a broken game. id rather be blue and use guards to kill 2v 6 then have to have a team befor i come outside and spam wind.

Kurupted

Squire
I suggested a argument over this broken game(sarcasm) and my opinion on which type of temp id rather play. There wasnt a specific point for you or your thread just for the reader. i was talking about me 2v6ing not you 2v6. I wasnt there for the ss's you got so i dunno what went on. I just know what happened the last two times we 1v1'd.

Why is everyone you talk to assumed fat? Have you hit 200ibs bench press yet? Whats your squat bro? Again, id rather be 15% body fat here in march(coming out of a bulk season..winter) then have little muscle and have a six pack in the winter. Again, if thats what you like then to each is own.

acidtrip84

Wanderer
I don't think HZ are a zerg guild, I play an annoying piece of shit stealthier who will shoot anyone on low health or dismount regardless of guild and tbh HZ are mostly outnumbered when fights occur at Brit out of all the guilds that are currently engaged in PVP I think I have the most respect for them.

Bad Mutha

Sorceror
I don't think HZ are a zerg guild, I play an annoying piece of shit stealthier who will shoot anyone on low health or dismount regardless of guild and tbh HZ are mostly outnumbered when fights occur at Brit out of all the guilds that are currently engaged in PVP I think I have the most respect for them.

Painkiller?