UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

I Hurt Fat Kid

royal kapero2

Sorceror
See you guys even Zerg PVP on forums! One post gets 4 alerts. 3 hz members and one kiss ass who wants to be in hz after we booted him from our guild. Ah Demise you are so exciting!
I have just fought with you, 1v2. You were sitting off screen all the time, so my weapon range couldn't reach you. Why don't you just play stealther? Same effect, and can sit closer and still doing nothing. That ZS guy must be mad he dead 3 times because you were scared to fight.

acidtrip84

Wanderer
I think you grief yourself the most. How many times did you try to kill me with SAGA, HZ, FREEDOM FIGHTER, ZS then i killed you? Keep being worthless.
You remember this a bit differently to me sir... I remember you crying to me saying the only reason you died is that your ping was high... Lol .... Stop acting like playing your op archer has any kind of skill attached... You use uo steam scripts to heal and prob have half the macros i do... That by the way is not me saying im good i know im not lol im here to have fun.

Love this kapero kid acts like hes the best pvper on the shard when all he does is use the same template every other archer does... Nice and original

royal kapero2

Sorceror
You remember this a bit differently to me sir... I remember you crying to me saying the only reason you died is that your ping was high... Lol .... Stop acting like playing your op archer has any kind of skill attached... You use uo steam scripts to heal and prob have half the macros i do... That by the way is not me saying im good i know im not lol im here to have fun.

Love this kapero kid acts like hes the best pvper on the shard when all he does is use the same template every other archer does... Nice and original
You are an american like half of the shard. Nice and original.

royal kapero2

Sorceror
I have just fought with you, 1v2. You were sitting off screen all the time, so my weapon range couldn't reach you. Why don't you just play stealther? Same effect, and can sit closer and still doing nothing. That ZS guy must be mad he dead 3 times because you were scared to fight.
Yeah man. He was offscreening the offscreen to cast an explosion.

acidtrip84

Wanderer
You make alot of sense...let me get this right I say your a no skill piece of shit who uses scripts to heal and playing the easiest most unoriginal temp on the shard.. And your response is "so your american"
#facepalm

You know when people say to the kids when the father leaves that it is not their fault.... Im pretty sure this is the opposite.. Your dad left because of you kapero.. No doubt

royal kapero2

Sorceror
You make alot of sense...let me get this right I say your a no skill piece of shit who uses scripts to heal and playing the easiest most unoriginal temp on the shard.. And your response is "so your american"
#facepalm

You know when people say to the kids when the father leaves that it is not their fault.... Im pretty sure this is the opposite.. Your dad left because of you kapero.. No doubt
Prove scripts

acidtrip84

Wanderer
Prove scripts
lol its like you haven't been looking at your own screenshots spamming pots that aren't needed even when your standing still lol you telling me your holding down those pot macros constantly?

I can no longer participate in a conversation with you I feel my brain cells depleting.....

kobra89pl

Sorceror
zawsze mozemy zrobic duel na arenie, tam nie bedzie waszych sumonow i potow
:whistle:
We can always do duel in the arena, there will not be your sumonns and pots

Last edited:

Mister Pink

Squire
Kapero dad really leave? If so that's kind of a low blow. Even if he is a big troll in game. No need to bring real life into this.

The 2v2 bad mutha mentions was 2 mages who can cross heal vs me(tactics Mage) and a stealth archer. I don't care if guild mates are on stealth archers, because trash gate means nothing. If you want to 2v2 away from gate and houses I am game. I also like your idea of swapping spawn defense and offense. Spawn pvp is one of the best aspects of this game.

And Kapero as far as the 2v1. If you aren't running a pot macro with easy uo then I guess good job on killing the ZS archer. Polish on Polish violence and the American lives.

MB

Knight
6 SEGA and 2 $ together raided 4 Hz spawning Semidar last night. Dom and MB arrive for defense and res Peregrino and Antony. Damaruikode leaves spawner dead and runs in with PvPer. The five of us fight back (4th spawner was new player to UO and old friend of existing Hz, they just watched as ghost.) Spawn ends with most of raiders dead and 5/6 scrolls in Hz possession. Peregrino gets glads collar which Dom had been needing and purchased from him at discounted guildie rate.