UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

I"M BACK....

Brookly

Sorceror
Re: I"M BACK....

a lawyer;1832868 said:
BUT HE IS starting a TREND capitalizing random WORDS you know?!

Which is probably going to give me a seizure if I keep reading them.

Dexter420

Sorceror

a lawyer;1832868 said:

i NEVER even noticed that MAN!! WE should all START doing it to get our POINTS across when we REALLY want to!! Thanks for the TREND NONAMER! (this thread has become amusing)

Darc Abyss

Sorceror

If I remember correctly Magic Cow played on TC when pvp was dead on all other shards. And he factioned with CoM? I think maybe? I seem to remember the name from those days if hes the same one.

Magic_Cow

Sorceror

a lawyer;1832868 said:

I've DONE THIS for ages... its JUST my thing... and it keeps IDIOTS like you reading my posts... Its funny, that I SEE ALLL TEHSE radoms postig on fourms, but everytime i log on.. I only see the same people on... Maybe I SHOULDN'T play alt or something and just stay on my Com Mage. But REALLY, who are you Judge Itto? in game or something. I've never...wit i take that back. didn't you have newbie FRIENDS who cloned your CHAR? Yeah I rememebr now... yall run and OFFF screen EVERY DUMP, and then wanna bitch and say we cheat when you die... and miss a gate out...

Darc Abyss

Sorceror

Darc Abyss;1833117 said:
If I remember correctly Magic Cow played on TC when pvp was dead on all other shards. And he factioned with CoM? I think maybe? I seem to remember the name from those days if hes the same one.

Is this man correct Cow?

Magic_Cow

Sorceror

Darc Abyss;1833117 said:

DO YOU GUYS FORGET I WAS CL OF TB for the longest, but i let T have it becuase he kept bitching how i wasn't on all the TIME to give towns to people... blah blah, but i've been TB,COm, Minax, not sl yet... but maybe soon! since everyone is Minax and Com.

Quick question is MGT or whatever they call themselves SUPPOSE to be the new EQ/MS? the last two days i've SEEN then, they've had min 10 people on! with RANDOMS not titled!

Magic_Cow

Sorceror

Darc Abyss;1833741 said:
Is this man correct Cow?

I play'd test, but not that much... I knwo there was another person at the time on Chess or somethign with a similar name. but it wa sprolly me...

Brookly

Sorceror

Magic_Cow;1833739 said:
I've DONE THIS for ages... its JUST my thing... and it keeps IDIOTS like you reading my posts... Its funny, that I SEE ALLL TEHSE radoms postig on fourms, but everytime i log on.. I only see the same people on... Maybe I SHOULDN'T play alt or something and just stay on my Com Mage. But REALLY, who are you Judge Itto? in game or something. I've never...wit i take that back. didn't you have newbie FRIENDS who cloned your CHAR? Yeah I rememebr now... yall run and OFFF screen EVERY DUMP, and then wanna bitch and say we cheat when you die... and miss a gate out...

There are so many things wrong with this post it is unbelievable.