UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

I"M BACK....

Dr Zoidberg

Wanderer
Re: I"M BACK....

Brookly;1834339 said:
You make an effort everytime you post in response to me. Recognize your own actions buddy and you shouldn't use the word "ugly." A "god" shouldn't look like a hypocrite.

I do what I want bitch, fucking hell youre stupid. I said that like five times already, do you have trouble reading?

Stop lezzing about you infidel pigdog, your god is absolute.

And yes i make an effort. A tiny, tiny, tiny effort. You really dont require that much to flame, youre wide open for attacks every time you post.

Thats one of the reasons I like you, I also like you because you fight back, that shows spirit.

But apparently spirit is all you have, IQ of 75, ugly as hell and trouble reading.

Brookly

Sorceror

Dr Zoidberg;1834345 said:
I do what I want bitch, fucking hell youre stupid. I said that like five times already, do you have trouble reading?

Stop lezzing about you infidel pigdog, your god is absolute.

And yes i make an effort. A tiny, tiny, tiny effort. You really dont require that much to flame, youre wide open for attacks every time you post.

Thats one of the reasons I like you, I also like you because you fight back, that shows spirit.

But apparently spirit is all you have, IQ of 75, ugly as hell and trouble reading.

Right, this coming from the boy who wears a helmet and has plastic sword fights with people irl... Oh the irony...

Dr Zoidberg

Wanderer

Brookly;1834346 said:
Right, this coming from the boy who wears a helmet and has plastic sword fights with people irl... Oh the irony...

You have no idea what fun is, do you slutty?

Have you ever tried alcohol or drugs? Ever been to a socalled "party" ?

Do you have ANY friends you can relate to?

Stupid 75 IQ whore.

Dark MaGe

Wanderer

Dr Zoidberg;1834352 said:
You have no idea what fun is, do you slutty?

Have you ever tried alcohol or drugs? Ever been to a socalled "party" ?

Do you have ANY friends you can relate to?

Stupid 75 IQ whore.
I think I've seen a picture of her actually 2 pictures, she is hanging out with a couple friends at a party in 1 picture and just 1 friend in the other. I think we all know everyone has tried Alcohol, maybe not so much as for drugs.

Dark MaGe

Wanderer

Nobody cares Dr Zoidberg, but why are you letting someone like Brookly that slut with a IQ of 75 eat at you, damn that's pretty intense.

you feel me dawg?!

Dr Zoidberg

Wanderer

MGT;1834361 said:
Nobody cares Dr Zoidberg, but why are you letting someone like Brookly that slut with a IQ of 75 eat at you, damn that's pretty intense.

you feel me dawg?!

You sure like making up shit, dont you?

This slut doesnt move me one tiny bit, except to the point of amusement.

You two morons sure take a hard time catching on the the oversimplified.

But I like that you try to defend those that obviously cannot defend themselves properly, only problem is that youre not doing a very good job either, so whos going to defend you?

Call for THERMOMAN!

Darc Abyss

Sorceror

Brookly;1834346 said:

lol at that shit.... What a nerd :p

Dr Zoidberg

Wanderer

Darc Abyss;1834379 said:
lol at that shit.... What a nerd :p

Fresh meat, yummy.

So faggot, howcome you wanna suck that girls cock? Desperate for human contact?

Anyhow, she sure will let you if you buy her a happy meal or something, shes a total whore, and I guess thats the only kinda people that will treat you halfway decent.

Magic_Cow

Sorceror

MGT;1834320 said:
(Just for the reference I'm not gay if anyone is going to try and question me about it)

ANyone who has to defend his sexuality, IS PRETTY GAY TO ME... hey DOc.. I just read soem of the shit...TOO fuckign funny. and Brook, are you serious? Every post I make, you have responded too... I know you added me to your buddy list. So you can view every post I make... Its ok, you'll neer lose your spot in the fan club... Your still the NUMBER one SLUTTY chickenhead, as they call you now in it. and as For MGT? WHO ARE YOU? REally, You MUST BE TRYING TO GET soem dick from brook, defending her..*cough* him like that... Are you her knight Shiny Pink armor coming to save her? becuase you doing a pretty SHITTY job...

...Becuase for the last 2 pages Zoirdburg is abusing the shit outta her and NOW she RAGED loggeed AFTER THAT ASSULT... I cant help but laugh AT this SHIT.. I STILL GOT IT. =)

+5 Zoid!!!! keep up the good work...

Dark MaGe

Wanderer

Magic_Cow;1834518 said:
ANyone who has to defend his sexuality, IS PRETTY GAY TO ME... hey DOc.. I just read soem of the shit...TOO fuckign funny. and Brook, are you serious? Every post I make, you have responded too... I know you added me to your buddy list. So you can view every post I make... Its ok, you'll neer lose your spot in the fan club... Your still the NUMBER one SLUTTY chickenhead, as they call you now in it. and as For MGT? WHO ARE YOU? REally, You MUST BE TRYING TO GET soem dick from brook, defending her..*cough* him like that... Are you her knight Shiny Pink armor coming to save her? becuase you doing a pretty SHITTY job...

...Becuase for the last 2 pages Zoirdburg is abusing the shit outta her and NOW she RAGED loggeed AFTER THAT ASSULT... I cant help but laugh AT this SHIT.. I STILL GOT IT. =)

A lot of people make gay jokes on these forums and I thought I would just save my self the time because I was flaming Dr Zoidberg. And can anyone please just translate what Magic_Cow just said, I can't understand this idiot language that he is blabbering on about.

Magic_Cow

Sorceror

MGT;1834530 said:
A lot of people make gay jokes on these forums and I thought I would just say my self the time. And can anyone please just translate this, I can't understand this idiot language that he is blabbering on about.

Not really hard to understand... But 60 IQ people have hard time udnerstanding it... and I dotn think anyone was calling you gay, but you decieded to defend yourself anyways... good job newb!

Magic_Cow

Sorceror

MGT;1834535 said:
Duel 1v1?
Hop in oxygen.typefrag.com.

I TRIED, BUT I" DONE FIGHT YALL 1v1 I FOUGHT NOT, but he called in once he died... why not jsut feild us righ tnow at brit... we are on reds!

Magic_Cow

Sorceror

WOW, adn AGAIN YOU NEWBS SUCk, EVEN WITH JAPS.... Your wack as fuck... get some skill..and learn ow to CORSS HEAL.... FUCkign newbs!

Magic_Cow

Sorceror

NOW I'm LOGGING OFF VICTOURS and off, to HAVE SOEM SEX... THAT WAS FUN THO... fighting zergs of 10(4 not guilded) com and 10 random blues maybe NEXT TIME... GOOD LUCK AGAISNT THEM w/o me...!!! LAMERS! ROFL!!!

TOO FUCKIGN EASY!

Brookly

Sorceror

Magic_Cow;1834518 said:

Well, now that you've established to have the same mental capacity as Zoid, we can all agree that he is a little more articulate than yourself. Sticking your nose up his asshole won't do you any good I am afraid. I can assure you, it would take a lot more than calling me a "slutty chickenhead" to offend me.

One thing that is clear, Bush's "No Child Left Behind Act" is very much apparent and you are a clear example of such. It is a good thing McDonalds and WalMart don't necessarily care whether or not you can read or write.