UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

IDOC FALLING VERY SOON!!

Re: IDOC FALLING VERY SOON!!

i just had to post again, OWNED.......u fuckin cheater.....

heh, does this compare to longcat ajax?

i dont understand why ppl use easuo unless there are other uses ive never heard of for it besides skills and resource gathering

FLICK-hybrid said:
i dont understand why ppl use easuo unless there are other uses ive never heard of for it besides skills and resource gathering

He uses it to script idocs. - as does half of the other losers I see at idocs. It's just none of them are so stupid as to post a screenshot of it running in their task bar.

Shock Therapy said:
He uses it to script idocs. - as does half of the other losers I see at idocs. It's just none of them are so stupid as to post a screenshot of it running in their task bar.

could u explane to me how a scrpit helps with idocs dont u just run around and click on a sign and see if it says idoc?

hivajisa

Wanderer

i dont see how he should get banned for having a picture of easy uo on his desk top there is no evidence that he was useing it in game

hivajisa

Wanderer

Shock Therapy said:
u know im right and its not even runing it dont matter any ways the gms or admins or what ever been trying to find a reason to ban ron for a while any ways

hivajisa said:
i dont see how he should get banned for having a picture of easy uo on his desk top there is no evidence that he was useing it in game

it wasnt on his desktop, it was on his taskbar.. showing that it was running at the same time as his normal UO client...

He was so raged about the idoc he didnt even think about it..

LOL, PWNT!