UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

IDOC FALLING VERY SOON!!

Re: IDOC FALLING VERY SOON!!

That is the dumbest arguement..... so he just keeps EasyUo in his taskbar cause it looks good there? Dude, common sense tells you he was using it to script the idoc, got owned, raged, posted here and ratted himself out. All you fucking cheaters using easy uo scripts at idocs should die IRL IMO

Go_Ask_Alice

Sorceror

hivajisa said:
u know im right and its not even runing it dont matter any ways the gms or admins or what ever been trying to find a reason to ban ron for a while any ways

it was in his taskbar. meaning it was running while UO was running, which should be a violation of the rules anyways.

now if it was just a SHORTCUT on the desktop and not RUNNING. you would have a point.

"hey mr.police man, i just had the drugs in my hand i wasnt acually USING them"

hivajisa

Wanderer

Spriggan-hybrid said:
it wasnt on his desktop, it was on his taskbar.. showing that it was running at the same time as his normal UO client...

He was so raged about the idoc he didnt even think about it..

LOL, PWNT!
taskbar desk top u know what i ment

Go_Ask_Alice

Sorceror

Shock Therapy said:
That is the dumbest arguement..... so he just keeps EasyUo in his taskbar cause it looks good there? Dude, common sense tells you he was using to script the idoc, got owned, raged, posted here and ratted himself out. All you fucking cheaters using easy uo scripts at idocs should die IRL IMO

srsly.

everyone knows razor does everything easyuo does lol

Well, UOGamers says you cant use EasyUO on there server..
That dosnt mean you cant use it on other servers, so having it installed is perfectly fine.
But the fact that he is running UOGamers and EasyUo at the same time is proof enough for him to be banned...

The rules are started pretty clearly, and even if somone didnt take the time to read the rules, ignorance is no reason for second chanced...

EasyUo + UoGamers = BANNED

selo

Wanderer

Spriggan-hybrid said:
Well, UOGamers says you cant use EasyUO on there server..
That dosnt mean you cant use it on other servers, so having it installed is perfectly fine.
But the fact that he is running UOGamers and EasyUo at the same time is proof enough for him to be banned...

The rules are started pretty clearly, and even if somone didnt take the time to read the rules, ignorance is no reason for second chanced...

EasyUo + UoGamers = BANNED

Spriggan + ABM = buffalo sauce.