UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

If you don't have 10 online

godofsoap

Wanderer
Re: If you don't have 10 online

Brookly;1744557 said:
Well then this slut is certainly not going to give it up to you then. Your V-Card is not on my list... =(

You're too late anyway, lod took it years ago.

wow 14k post's in 2 yrs.. thats alot of time spent on this site alone... do u do anything else besides play uogamers.com? do u play the game any?

Suil Ban;1744531 said:
I've been posting about UO in these forums since 2004. Please view my posting history before you direct ignorant comments at me.

I've been arguing in neatly-punctuated paragraphs for years now. Again, don't direct personal attacks towards me when you don't even know who I am.

Anybody being here at all means that they need (more of) a life. You can't call another person on these forums a nerd without being a hypocrite, despite what ODB may have preached back in the day. Please don't try to justify your posting here with your being a camwhore. That doesn't exactly constitute much of a life.

chance21021;1744853 said:
wow 14k post's in 2 yrs.. thats alot of time spent on this site alone... do u do anything else besides play uogamers.com? do u play the game any?

hey

godofsoap

Wanderer

chance21021;1744853 said:

2 Years of playing and you're still that bad.....

MrBrightside;1744772 said:

I only see 8 COM bars..
surprised you gaming.

Sheivan01

Knight

dude we totally owned these human, they forfeited right afted they gated in and even tried to hide in the orc fort LOL