UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

If you don't have 10 online

Slip

Page
Re: If you don't have 10 online

Teh Money Shot;1744040 said:
:(

Slip your straight 5x... Even on the field your ok...

But believe me its nothing to write home about.. for as much as you play this game you should be coding a new client..

stfu please..

for as much as i play this game?? i log on for a little bit each day talk shit, 2v2, or duel and log out. my factioners have decayed so many times....

also how old is your account??

elohdee

Knight

Slip;1744048 said:
for as much as i play this game?? i log on for a little bit each day talk shit, 2v2, or duel and log out. my factioners have decayed so many times....

also how old is your account??

YO SLIP HES STALKING U AND KEEPING TRACK OF UR GAMING HRS SUMHOW

SEEMS TO ME HE SHULD BE CODING A NEW CLIENT

elohdee

Knight

slip dont bother with dem skerbs they suk even blair said so he tryin train them its ok

baiii

elohdee;1744051 said:
YO SLIP HES STALKING U AND KEEPING TRACK OF UR GAMING HRS SUMHOW

SEEMS TO ME HE SHULD BE CODING A NEW CLIENT

Ive only been back for about 2 weeks now.. Does your obesity affect your thought process? Maybe the caps lock key will make up for some of your stupidity..

Really Slip....? Remember back in >E< when your voice was cracking every other word yet you still managed to rage everyone in vent with your endless whining..

Thinking back on that, you hold no credibility..

elohdee

Knight

Teh Money Shot;1744056 said:
Ive only been back for about 2 weeks now.. Does your obesity affect your thought process? Maybe the caps lock key will make up for some of your stupidity..

Really Slip....? Remember back in >E< when your voice was cracking every other word yet you still managed to rage everyone in vent with your endless whining..

ITS CALLED SHIFT BTW GENIUS...

WHY ARE YOU SO MAD THAT YOU BAD??

U TALK OF CREDIBILITY

YET U SUK DIK

HAHAHA

HAHAHA.

elohdee

Knight

This shit is like a lame episode of the power rangers.
Buncha puddy skerbs got an upgrade and all the sudden think they're good.

You suck dick, you have always sucked dick, and you will continue to suck dick.

I will continue to roflestomp your faces into oblivion.

Skerbs.

Slip

Page

Teh Money Shot;1744056 said:

voice was cracking?? dude thats you dont even try and throw that at me
noone liked you in that guild, hence you getting kicked
AND i do remember you rage logging almost every day

what does credibility have to do with anything? its a fact that you fucking SUCK

elohdee;1744063 said:
This shit is like a lame episode of the power rangers.
Buncha puddy skerbs got an upgrade and all the sudden think they're good.

You suck dick, you have always sucked dick, and you will continue to suck dick.

I will continue to roflestomp your faces into oblivion.

Skerbs.

:rolleyes:

How is this like the power rangers?? Wow.. Are you even coherant when you type? Please stop.

I honestly didn't have a problem with Slip until he started talking shit..

When he paired up with parliment that was the only good 2v2 we could find that actually hit their heals. On the field he was the only group that didnt offscreen every dump.

Slip;1744064 said:
voice was cracking?? dude thats you dont even try and throw that at me
noone liked you in that guild, hence you getting kicked
AND i do remember you rage logging almost every day

what does credibility have to do with anything? its a fact that you fucking SUCK

Uhmm I didn't get kicked.. I started PvPing with Esk, Geox, and Stiv.. So I quit..

When do I ever rage log?

Slip if your looking for some drama on the field you don't have to talk shit on the forums.. Just leave the pits with a few decent friends of yours.. (yes including el oh dee) and lets do this..

Honestly any guild that i've ever wanted to get in has never been a problem after they've fielded with me.. Please save your failed attempt to try to make me feel bad about a 11 year old game.

Mystical-hybrid;1744081 said:
wow... looks like i need to make an appearance

Hell yeah you do!

We even have another red neck in the guild so you'll get harrassed half as much by everyone.

TravO

Wanderer

y dont u guys just duel for a mill u get gold and u guys will stop arguing...

u shouldnt be talking shit if u cant 1v1 no one cares how deep u roll if they did u can just join MS and roll 30 deep

Brookly

Sorceror

elohdee;1744010 said:
Why do kids hold so dear to one victory over lod

Dear lord are you sure we are playing in the present? Or do some things just never change.

All hail...

I thought Nick was insecure... This fat ass has to turn to a website forum and refer to himself in a third person just so he can gain some self-esteem. Also, I know this might be difficult to ask of you, but try and peel yourself off your computer screen and get out more, because I think you are running out of names to call people. I am pretty sure you butchered any offensive connotation they might have.

Oh hey "lod," I have been meaning to ask you; how does it feel to be part of the demographics that make being American and fat a synonym?

Steve Zissou

Sorceror

Brookly;1744255 said:
I thought Nick was insecure... This fat ass has to turn to a website forum and refer to himself in a third person just so he can gain some self-esteem. Also, I know this might be difficult to ask of you, but try and peel yourself off your computer screen and get out more, because I think you are running out of names to call people. I am pretty sure you butchered any offensive connotation they might have.

Oh hey "lod," I have been meaning to ask you; how does it feel to be part of the demographics that make being American and fat a synonym?
i lol'd

elohdee

Knight

Brookly;1744255 said:

Nice try skerb.

don't be mad that u is bad.