UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

IhurtFatKid Hz

DannoBro

Wanderer
Our national guard would probably be enough to invade your country.
Real talk

Dunno if you fellers noticed but America is already doing its best to invade any small country they think they have an excuse to put troops in
When it came to problems with Russia recently usa pissed their pants and scurried away

Bad Mutha

Sorceror
You are all such brilliant geopoliticians. You all obviously know what you're talking about. You all have such a great knowledge on these matters.

JlM

Wanderer
Best foreign runner other then your mom. This dude teleports faster then you can cast it.

During pvp 3vs3 he was dismounted I was mounted just me and him and he teleported away and remounted before I could get him on screen.

Guess he has real good ping, but he isn't alone :)

Bama

Bug Huntress
he teleported away and remounted before I could get him on screen.

Their mount should not be able to keep up with them
The mount should not be moving as fast as the owner who is teleporting away
The mount should only be moving as fast as the person who is chasing unless........................... it is a mount that requires taming and lore to control eg Mare/Cu and the person teleporting away has stoned those skills. If that is the case, the mount should move even slower (even if it is guarding and wonderfully happy) than the person chasing

Their mount should not be able to keep up with them
The mount should not be moving as fast as the owner who is teleporting away
The mount should only be moving as fast as the person who is chasing unless........................... it is a mount that requires taming and lore to control eg Mare/Cu and the person teleporting away has stoned those skills. If that is the case, the mount should move even slower (even if it is guarding and wonderfully happy) than the person chasing
he said in 3v3 mounted event. was only ethy mounts in there no pets. atleast i think hes talking about the event

Mount should also react when attacked and not just mindlessly follow as an unkillable tank healing its owner with no skill points required. Kinda ruins dismount if you can just spam mini heal, pots etc then just hop right back on and no have to worry about your mount dying or being lured off.