UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Is this what factions have come to?

Status
Not open for further replies.
So let's recap, shall we?

I commented that in that screen shot the dudes look afk because otherwise they would heal an ms dump with ease. I mean who wouldn't? It takes a long time to load.

You called me a bank sitter for giving my opinion while thumping your chest saying how good you are and how bad they are.

I showed what you really looked like and everyone had a laugh at some kid who weighs a buck ten acting like a bad ass.

In conclusion, you started to attack me as a bank sitter yet I never bank sit? The only time I am in town is when I want to check out some vendors to buy something, stable something sometimes or meet someone to trade. I am hardly ever in Del. Also, if I was in del all the time (which I never am) that would mean you would be in del all the time as well else, how would you know my character is there?

I actually hardly play due to pc issues till I get a new one. So now that all your points are refuted can we get back to the fact that it still looks like they are afk? Maybe next time you thump your chest and yell like Tarzan you might actually have a video instead that offers more reliable proof then a screenshot.

I commented that in that screen shot the dudes look afk because otherwise they would heal an ms dump with ease. I mean who wouldn't? It takes a long time to load.

You called me a bank sitter for giving my opinion while thumping your chest saying how good you are and how bad they are.

I showed what you really looked like and everyone had a laugh at some kid who weighs a buck ten acting like a bad ass.

In conclusion, you started to attack me as a bank sitter yet I never bank sit? The only time I am in town is when I want to check out some vendors to buy something, stable something sometimes or meet someone to trade. I am hardly ever in Del. Also, if I was in del all the time (which I never am) that would mean you would be in del all the time as well else, how would you know my character is there?

I actually hardly play due to pc issues till I get a new one. So now that all your points are refuted can we get back to the fact that it still looks like they are afk? Maybe next time you thump your chest and yell like Tarzan you might actually have a video instead that offers more reliable proof then a screenshot.

Unless Chase is also Azulai that's not him :/

chaseburgess50

Sorceror

Bro. It doesn't talk long to EQ/MS. I don't expect you to know that because you aren't allowed to cast EQ/MS in guard zone. I didn't say I was jesus or anything, I'm just pointing out the facts that EQ/MS act like there the next best thing and in reality they are afraid to die. And I'm going to ask you one more time. Where did you get that picture of me bro. And I don't care about your explanation of why you're not a bank sitter.

You fail @ just about anything uo wise except for duel pits it seems. It should be me making fun of you who can only learn how to chuck pots but not be able to be good at any other aspect of the game or even smart enough to realize where I got your picture. So, why should I take the word about that screen shot from some idiot?

chaseburgess50

Sorceror
You fail @ just about anything uo wise except for duel pits it seems. It should be me making fun of you who can only learn how to chuck pots but not be able to be good at any other aspect of the game or even smart enough to realize where I got your picture. So, why should I take the word about that screen shot from some idiot?
How do I fail at everything? My guild ran the IDOC scene before everyone quit with over 100mil+. I have won hundreds of mils in poker. If you were even smart enough to realize that I was kidding about the picture than I would be greatly surprised. I'm the idiot? Looks like you are. Posting fake pictures and saying they are me. Join the club bruh.

He's lying which is hilarious given that he feels the need to lie on a video game forum.

I wouldn't brag about leading the idoc scene when no one was around to contest it. I would also think you are stretching how much mils you had given that you had to try to scam and fail badly at it with your deco kasa.

chaseburgess50

Sorceror
He's lying which is hilarious given that he feels the need to lie on a video game forum.

I wouldn't brag about leading the idoc scene when no one was around to contest it. I would also think you are stretching how much mils you had given that you had to try to scam and fail badly at it with your deco kasa.
What about lying? You just got owned. There was actually. We left ONE and destroyed them for the next 5 months. Stop trolling kid because you just make yourself look like an idiot.

chaseburgess50

Sorceror
Only a 15 year old says owned on a forum. The only thing you own is puberty.
I have owned puberty. Puberty has come and gone. Considering you're still trying to fight a fight that you can't win is hilarious. Like I said, stop trolling, go outside, get some fresh air, rethink your argument, and then come back and try to think of some witty comeback and post it on here for me.

a wombat

Sorceror
Come they told me, pa rum pum pum pum
A new born King to see, pa rum pum pum pum
Our finest gifts we bring, pa rum pum pum pum
To lay before the King, pa rum pum pum pum,
rum pum pum pum, rum pum pum pum,

Why do you post in the faction thread? You play a blue

Taken yesterday.
I can do this for hours :/

Status
Not open for further replies.