UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Is this what factions have come to?

Status
Not open for further replies.

chaseburgess50

Sorceror
You guys talk shit about screen shots but you took that after the other 7 EQ/MS players were off screen. Don't act like you have accomplished something when really you can't do shit.

Mico

Sorceror
I am finished trying to understand anything you're writing. I don't know what 3rd world country you hail from, but please stop attempting to sound smart lol...
Pretty sure everyone can understand me well. Only scrubs that can't defend themselves come up with the I can't understand you omg. Get your garbage ass out of my face please. No competition what so ever.

Trevor

Knight
That's funny, why don't you ask him how I stomped him 7-0 the next night? I could have came here posting screen shots, but I really didn't care lol
Him is different then they. You said 2v2

anyway Please skype me at Trevorc221 and i will get MiQ to hold 5 mill you have 8 days so hurry up please.
I cant do tonight though so just an fyi dont be like hes dodging

Him is different then they. You said 2v2

anyway Please skype me at Trevorc221 and i will get MiQ to hold 5 mill you have 8 days so hurry up please

Yes, as you can see from the screen shots I am clearly talking about a 2v2. I only referenced one of them because I don't think Jesse posts here.

Chase Burgess,

Never talk about house hiding again -- you guys bought 2 houses in front of SL base to hide from newbs in purple(1 wasnt enough) but pic takes the cake:

Even decadence didnt house hide with that many -- they would be honored by such displays of house hiding pussiness.

Although this is what happens when you crew leaves the field or doesnt guard sigils at 7am on a weekday so no wonder you are such a pussy:

p.s.

as for micky mundo G&G -- why does he talk about 1v1s and 2v2s, EQMS already proved we are better than him at that:

http://www.runuo.com/community/thre...s-for-a-fair-fight.513435/page-4#post-3877384

chaseburgess50

Sorceror
Chase Burgess,

Never talk about house hiding again -- you guys bought 2 houses in front of SL base to hide from newbs in purple(1 wasnt enough) but pic takes the cake:

Even decadence didnt house hide with that many -- they would be honored by such displays of house hiding pussiness.

Although this is what happens when you crew leaves the field or doesnt guard sigils at 7am on a weekday so no wonder you are such a pussy:

p.s.

as for micky mundo G&G -- why does he talk about 1v1s and 2v2s, EQMS already proved we are better than him at that:

http://www.runuo.com/community/thre...s-for-a-fair-fight.513435/page-4#post-3877384

Show me where I am in any of those pictures. That's right. You can't. I rest my case :eek:

crikey

Sorceror
lets see dany mortal, Sanchen, clownbabyreality, and parliament, for this 4 v 4.

This should be brutal...

Arsene

Traveler
Chase Burgess,

p.s.

Sloth from now on you should say EQMS proved they need DB4 UDA DMG SM and Clown babies or need to pay people to be noobs in purple to do anything.

p.s. You're a joke, and everyone but you seems to realize it.

Status
Not open for further replies.