UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Is this what factions have come to?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dueled chad 10 duels for 500k a duel, it ended 5-5. He's better then I thought, and I'm worse then I remembered. They were also pretty lame duels, because we fight pretty similarly. Good fights either way, have to do it again sometime.

crikey

Sorceror
AWWW MAN I can't believe I missed this!

SO was it 5x, 7xstandard, or 7x alchy?

This should make all the sweetchad complainers SHUT THEIR FUCKING MOUTHS! Since it was a duel.

"HE speedhacks around the field! He only wins because he carries 100k in wands in his backpack!

These two classy UO players fought for 2.5 million at stake, and nobody cried like a bimbo after. While Mortal already has his respect in the pvp community, I think soon enough Chad deserves to have the status of "cheater" R E M O V E D

"Farewell Friends!"
the end!

AWWW MAN I can't believe I missed this!

SO was it 5x, 7xstandard, or 7x alchy?

This should make all the sweetchad complainers SHUT THEIR FUCKING MOUTHS! Since it was a duel.

"HE speedhacks around the field! He only wins because he carries 100k in wands in his backpack!

These two classy UO players fought for 2.5 million at stake, and nobody cried like a bimbo after. While Mortal already has his respect in the pvp community, I think soon enough Chad deserves to have the status of "cheater" R E M O V E D

"Farewell Friends!"
the end!

7x alchy, Chad is better then quite a few people the community accepts...robin your hood etc. Give him 3-6 months in the pit and he will be great.

Seven Jr

Sorceror
Never said I thought Dany sucked, just thought it was funny he label HIMSELF a legend. Again crikey, you misundestood my post.

I can think of a few legends that still log onto Hybrid:

-Stides
-Jesse Jane
-Lord T
-Mico
-Heavy Smoker
-Parliament
-Gluttony of SDS
-Raserei

I dont think you can be good for a year at the end of the shard's life and make the list :(

-Stides
-Jesse Jane
-Lord T
-Mico
-Heavy Smoker
-Parliament
-Gluttony of SDS
-Raserei

I dont think you can be good for a year at the end of the shard's life and make the list :(

7/8 of those players are sweet guys I'd love to meet in real life for tea at 3:00 in the afternoon under a blossomed tree with mini cakes and a bowl of floating roses for ambiance while sitting atop a checkered table cloth and listening to harp music.

-Stides
-Jesse Jane
-Lord T
-Mico
-Heavy Smoker
-Parliament
-Gluttony of SDS
-Raserei

So what makes them legends? Only 2 of those players are any good at pvp. :/

Seven Jr

Sorceror

-Stides
-Jesse Jane
-Lord T
-Mico
-Heavy Smoker
-Parliament
-Gluttony of SDS
-Raserei

a nonhistorical or unverifiable story handed down by tradition from earlier times and popularly accepted as historical.

Legends don't log in...

crikey

Sorceror
awhhh crikey riding coattails

awwww not true. I met clownbabyreality in a really funny awkward way. On his ALT

I know Dany Mortal from IPY

And I'll play with anybody....at any skill.

And everything I said is true.

crikey

Sorceror
7/8 of those players are sweet guys I'd love to meet in real life for tea at 3:00 in the afternoon under a blossomed tree with mini cakes and a bowl of floating roses for ambiance while sitting atop a checkered table cloth and listening to harp music.

You've been hanging with the asians too much :p

What do you know about pvp? You got defeated off the shard forcing you to change your name and now playing a regular blue micky mundo g&g.

Defeated me off the shard? I have only seen you guys on once in the past week and that was when you got destroyed at your own base. And I didn't change my name, I still have my Lucky Luciano char. Even with all your allies, you still failed to accomplish what you set out to do... :/

crikey

Sorceror
I have only seen you guys on once in the past week and that was when you got destroyed at your own base. . :/

HUR DE HUR HUR HUR!

It's called people have better things to do then play on the computer every fucking day.

ANYWAYS.....props to you for learning the difference between your and you're ;)

HUR DE HUR HUR HUR!

It's called people have better things to do then play on the computer every fucking day.

ANYWAYS.....props to you for learning the difference between your and you're ;)

So when we don't play as much its because we were defeated off the shard, but when you guys don't play as much it's because you have better things to do... Are you really that stupid, or should I just assume you're really young?

crikey

Sorceror
So when we don't play as much its because we were defeated off the shard, but when you guys don't play as much it's because you have better things to do... Are you really stupid, or just really young?

Don't put words I didn't type asshole. I was speaking for myself.

Trevor

Knight
So when we don't play as much its because we were defeated off the shard, but when you guys don't play as much it's because you have better things to do... Are you really that stupid, or should I just assume you're really young?
You play tbs... You have yet to get sigils or anything. I think you quit tb all together. Only group that has a fighting chance is minax because they have like 17 deep now.

Status
Not open for further replies.